07

"Hyung look at this, this looks nice right?" Hyunjin asked holding a shirt up to his body with a smile.

"Yeah, it does." Changbin unconsciously smiled back. Damn he was really becoming whipped for this boy.

"Okay! I'll try it on." He replied then put his mask back on to go to the fitting room.

Just then, the phone that Hyunjin gave Changbin for work went off, it was a text message so he decided to read it.

unknown

>blocking my email won't do anything, i'll always find a way to contact you again
>i know you aren't hyunjin
>who are you?

why does it matter who i am?<

>what? are you his secretary?
>why are you working for that piece of shit?

fuck off <

>lol
>we'll meet soon
>at lee felix's party

"Changbin hyung! Come over here, how does this look?" Hyunjin called from the dressing room.

The phone went off again.

>so your name is changbin
>go, see how he looks

the fuck??<

unknown
block this sender?
yes/no

"Hyunjin have you ever had any stalkers?" Changbin asked once he reached the dressing room.

"I ask you to come see how cute I look and you ask me about stalkers?" The younger jokingly sulked.

"W-well you do look really cute." He blushed.

"So I should buy it right?"

Changbin nodded, then went back to the stalker topic. "So... have you?"

"Well I have had one before, she showed up in front of my hotel room once, what a creep... Why? Has something happened?" Hyunjin asked worried.

"N-no, no nothing's happened." Changbin lied. Hyunjin already has things to worry about for his job and stuff, he doesn't want something like this to bother him.

It was the night of Felix's party, Changbin needed to be cautious and look out for this crazy stalker guy that wanted to kill Hyunjin and find out if it was real or if he was just a troll.

"Felix!"

"Hyunjin!"

The two walked up to one another and gave each other a hug.

"We really need to hang out more, it's been so long!" Felix complained.

"I know, I've been so busy with my drama, I hardly had time for anything." Hyunjin replied.

"Oh babe, there you are, I was looking everywhere for you." Some guy said and put his arm around Felix's shoulders.

"Oh Eric, let me introduce you, this is Hyunjin my best friend and-" Felix looks and Changbin who already has champagne and food in his hands

Hyunjin wrapped his arm around the older's waist.

"This is Changbin, my boyfriend."

~~

💖💝💖💞💕💕💘💜💌💕💘💌💞🤧

💖💝💖💞💕💕💘💜💌💕💘💌💞🤧

i want someone to love me :(