Bell Test

Sakura arrived at the training ground to find Sasuke-kun and Naruto already sparring there. She frowned, as much as she liked to see Sasuke-kun, she could see that his attention was too focuses on Naruto for a simple spar. It had been the same yesterday when he took them to the Uchiha training grounds. Sasuke-kun was acting really weird since yesterday. He had even taken Naruto for Ramen during lunch.

Could it be that he actually liked Naruto?

Hmm. It could be possible. No wonder he never responded to any of his fangirls in the academy. And Naruto-baka wasn't exactly bad to look at, if you didn't count the orange jumpsuit.

Sakura should be furious at this, but she was... just not. Getting Sasuke-kun's affections had been a way to win over Ino and to make Sasuke-kun happy. This way neither Ino or Sakura were winning and Naruto actually made Sasuke-kun happier. She could see it in his eyes when he looked at him.

Being with Naruto also made him nicer. He didn't scowl once when he told her about the tree climbing excerise and even complimented her.

She wouldn't try to come between them and she might even gain Sasuke-kun as a friend if she stopped being his fangirls.

Sakura worked continued to work on the tree climbing exercise while waiting for Kakashi sensei to come, careful not to overdo it. Sasuke-kun had told them that Kakashi sensei was late to everything but he was also very strong. It wouldn't do to be chakra exhausted while fighting him.

Kakashi sensei arrived five hours late. Thankfully she had eaten breakfast, and by the looks of it so had Naruto and Sasuke-kun.

"You decided to ignore my order, then" Sensei admonished them.

"Was it an order? I thought you only suggested it." Sasuke-kun responded.

Kakashi sensei decided to move on and showed them two bells, "Those who would get the bells would be genin. You have till noon. Start."

Sakura's heart sank at those words, until Sasuke-kun grabbed both Naruto and her and leapt back from the clearing.

"What the hell, bastard?" Naruto shouted.

"He is tricking us. There are no three men genin teams and none of us alone can defeat him. We need to work together." Sasuke-kun calmly explained.

Naruto was about to protest but one look from her kept him quite.

"So, what's the plan?" she asked.

The plan was simple. Naruto would use his clones, Sasuke would use his great fireball technique and Sakura would sneak in, suppressing her chakra and get the bell.

It didnt work out of course and all three of them were tied to a tree. Kakashi-sensei was apparently impressed by their teamwork and decided to pass them.

Then he gave them a speech about the importance of teamwork, told them to meet him tomorrow morning and disappeared with a shunshin.

"Sakura-chan, let's go for Ramen to celebrate passing the test, dattebayo." Naruto said, as soon as they were free.

She wanted to hit him over the head for making Sasuke-kun think that she was stealing Naruto form him. She had an idea though.

"Only if we all go together. As a team." she replied.

"Yatta." Naruto jumped in excitement, as Sasuke-kun raised an eyebrow at her. She slightly tilted her head towards Naruto who was skipping ahead. A surprised look crossed his face, before he gave her a nod and followed after Naruto

'This is going to be awesome' her inner yaoi fangirl squealed .