The Damsel In Distress

Apparently, a lot could go wrong. If he got out of this somehow, Sasuke would never tempt fate that way.

Everything had been going well and according to the plan until Sasuke realised that Kabuto was an even sneakier bastard than he remembered and apparently drugging Sasuke upto the eyeballs and handing him over to Akatsuki wasn't a big deal for him.

Even Akatsuki seemed a lot more hostile than he remembered being. Maybe it was something to do with his brother's defection.

"So, how is Itachi-san doing these days? Same as always I suppose. Once a traitor, always a traitor." The shark man taunted as his sword shaved skin off Sasuke's arm.

"Leader-sama wants him alive." Admonished his weird looking puppet partner. Sasuke didn't know much about him. Not that it was important. He was weak enough to be defeated by Sakura in the last timeline.

He just had to wait for the world to stop spinning and his stomach to stop trying to expell everything he has ever eaten, and his chakra to feel something like he could access. These chumps would regret ever missing with him.

Ugghh.

This was going to be so embarrassing. He had been hoping to meet Naruto, looking cool and edgy, after demolishing Orochimaru's hideout single-handedly with his Kirin. He hadn't actually meant to be in a position to be needing a rescue. The only way this could get any more embarrassing was......... Oh no. Not him.

"Yo." Said an annoyingly familiar voice, whose ANBU Dog mask did absolutely nothing to conceal his identity, not with those stupid grey hair. "Looks like you got yourself in pickle, Sasuke-chan." He continued talking while engaging in battle with Kisame, who didn't look any more pleased to see Kakashi than Sasuke was.

Judging by the sounds, rest of Kakashi's ANBU team was there too, engaging with the previously unseen Akatsuki members.

"Just kill me now." Sasuke managed to groan out between dry heaving.

"After all the effort we've put in saving you?" The annoying voice was much closer and someone was fiddling with Saauke's restraints. "Mind you, I was all for letting you handle this yourself, but your brother was quite insistent." Kakashi shuddered.

The restraints were off. "Can you walk?" Kakashi inquired.

Apparently not because Sasuke was falling on his face as soon as the support was gone.

"What do you think?" He bit out at his sensei.

"Awww. Don't worry Sasuke-chan. Sensei is here to take care of you." Kakashi crooned, picking him up and carrying him like a damsel.

Sasuke wished for the earth to open up and swallow him whole.