Operator File

Name: Y/N L/N

Age: 41

Nationality: American - Caucasian

Experience: Served in the United States Army as an infantry in the Middle East during 03'. Saw combat throughout his three tours and received a purple heart during a firefight near Kabul.

Worked with delta operative Erik "Maverick" Thorn before his disappearence.

Left the army after three tours and started his own private military contractor. His company had spread throughout Europe, especially in Poland. He personally offered Elzbieta "Ela" Bosak the contract that lead to her service in the Middle East.

His PMC has worked with notable operators within Rainbow, earning a reputation.

Backstory: He grew up in a small town outside of Concord, New Hampshire. Not much is known about him, except for the fact he enlisted at the age of 21.

Favored weapons: He uses a customized M4 assault rifle or a Scar-L. For his secondary he prefers a M9 Beretta or an original M1911.

Gadget: His gadget is a heat sensor mounted on the side of his rifle. It detects heat up to 15 meters, giving him a look to heat signatures through surfaces.

Mental profile: He projects himself as a headstrong and tactical thinker, and is very smart. On the inside, he seems to have very slight signs of PTSD. Nothing to worry about, but does require close monitoring.

A/N: I'm back bitches