Chapter 32- Ran away

C'mon- Kesha

Dallas POV

I threw on a pair of ripped black jeans with a red crop top. I put on my white Adidas shoes to match with it. I put my hair up in a high pony tail and called it a day.

A few minutes ago I sent Emilio down. He was said he was going to head to the kitchen to make himself a sandwich. He kinda already knew where it was due to the time he broke into my house. I begin walking down the steps when I hear talking coming from the living room.

"So if Keith said that was him in the picture does that mean Dallas is the daughter to Keith?" I hear a voice asked. It sounded like Ivan.

"I don't know we should definitely ask her about it because if they are related this changed everything." I hear Ryder say.

Holy crap this is not good. I should threw all those pictures out when I had the chance to. I didn't want them to find out that Keith was my father. Wait a second. How could they possibly know that the man in the picture is my father? Those pictures were taken years ago and I am sure that he looks completely different now.

"Red Dash. That has to be connected to our rival gang the Devils. Keith is the leader of the Devils." Ryder says in shock.

Wait. My father. Keith Scott. A leader of a gang? Now that is crazy. My father is a piece of shit and I don't think he could ever handle running a full on gang. Especially the rival gang to the Snakes.

"Wait but that also means if he is the leader and Dallas is his daughter that means Dallas is also apart of the gang." I hear Ivan say.

OH HELL NO. I am apart of no gang. Heck I didn't even know my father had a gang even if that is true. How do they even know any of this stuff anyways. I haven't told them anything and I highly doubt my father told them anything.

"Remember when we asked him who was in the picture and he wouldn't tell us?" Ryder says.

Wait what picture?

"Yeah." I head Ivan say.

"Well we asked him if it was Lexi and he wouldn't tell us but I'm pretty sure it is Lexi because he wouldn't say no right there on the spot." Ryder explains.

Oh crap.

"Yeah and then he said that Lexi is closer than we think. I was there too Ryder." Ivan shoots back.

Wait how does my father know that I'm Lexi? Was he just messing with their heads?

So remember last night when Dallas went to talk to Emilio and she had something important to tell him but was cut off because of Cadence." Ryder says and I cringe at the memory.

"Okay and what's your point?" Ivan sounds like he is getting annoyed.

This is not good. I also can't believe Ivan isn't getting this any quicker than Ryder.

"She said, 'I'm L-' and then got cut off." Ryder says and then it goes silent for a few seconds.

"So you are trying to tell me that Dallas was going to tell Emilio that she is Lexi?" Ivan says.

This is not good. I tried so hard to keep Lexi a secret and now people are slowly finding out. The thing is I don't understand how. I mean yeah, the twins mom know about me being Lexi but I trust her not to tell anyone. Also last night I did kind of set myself up but I barely got the "e" out in Lexi.

I can't handle all of this. This just isn't making any sense at all. I shake my head and rush back upstairs into my bedroom. I close the door and start pacing around the room.