Vampire x Reader

You lived in a small town in Europe. It was a nice place and you just loved it. The town was set up in a medieval way and everyone dressed up in medieval clothing. The town was called Bruges and it was in Belgium. They were proud of their medieval roots and everything had to be from that era. Right now you were walking through the town to get to your work.

You worked at a small bakery that sold all kinds of treats from different eras of time. You had finally made it and walked inside. "Finally your here!" A guy said to you. You giggled and looked at him. "Sorry I'm late boss, I overslept." You said and he grunted. "Well go and make some more pastries we're running low." The man said. His name was Hughes and he was the owner of the bakery. It was small, but still pretty cool. You nodded and walked to the back where you out on an apron and began to work.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Goodbye! Have a nice night!" You said to a customer as he walked out of the store. You sighed and took off the apron as it was finally closing time. You went to the back and placed your apron on the rack before going out the door and locking up the building, turning off all the lights in the process. You began to walk the brick streets of the town. There was no one in sight except for a few homeless people and some drunkards going home after a few drinks at the bar. You've walked alone in these streets multiple times this late at night, but this one night is the only one that felt like something was wrong.

You looked around you, but saw nothing except for a cat jumping into a trash can, probably to look for leftovers that no one ate. You kept walking, feeling eyes burning into you. You began to walk faster, trying to get away from the eyes, finally bursting into a run. You wanted heavily as you finally made it to your apartment. You walked inside the building and to the counter. You saw no one there which which was odd, since usually there was a man there named Hubert that you would have a small chat with. ʜᴇ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʙᴇ ᴏɴ ʙʀᴇᴀᴋ ᴏʀ sᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ you thought.

You walked over to the elevator and pressed the button for the 13th floor. Once the doors opened you walked to your apartment and went to unlock the door, but it was already unlocked. ᴡᴇɪʀᴅ, ɪ ᴍᴜsᴛ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ɴᴏᴛ ʟᴏᴄᴋᴇᴅ ɪᴛ ᴡʜᴇɴ ɪ ʟᴇғᴛ, ɪ ᴡᴀs ɪɴ ᴀ ʀᴜsʜ ᴀғᴛᴇʀ ᴀʟʟ. You thought as you walked inside. You had noticed a few things that were out of place which scared you a little. You closed and locked the door before going to the kitchen and grabbing a knife. You breathed heavily as you burst into a cold sweat. Something wasn't right, there was someone here. We're you going crazy?

You walked around the apartment, but found no one, making sure to check all the places someone can hide, but still didn't find anyone. You sighed and checked if anything was missing. That's when you realized a few of your panties were which confused you. Did someone break in just to steal your panties!? What a perverted little fuck. You walked out of your bedroom to go and make a cup of coffee. You set the knife down and turned your back to go to the coffee machine.

When you turned around the knife was gone. You began to panic at this and set your mug down, maybe you just put it back and forgot you did. That's when you felt something cold and sharp on your neck. Your eyes widened as you paled. You thought the person had left, but apperently not. "It's ok little one, don't be scared, I won't bite... At least not yet." a giggle emitted from a man's throat. His voice was deep and seductive, but you wouldn't fall for it. You mustered up all the courage you had to speak "What do you want?"

The person laughed at this and whispered unto your ear. "Isn't it obvious? I want you of course." The man said. He used his free hand to trial it down your body to your hips and pushed your body against his. "I've been watching you for a while now (y/n), and you have made me fall inlove with you, now it's time to pay the price for that sin." he purred out into your ear. You shivered in fear at what he would do, hoping for a miracle, but nothing happened.

He pulled the knife away from your neck and turned you around to face him. You were shocked at how gorgeous he was. He had long blonde hair with glowing amber eyes. His faced looked like it was made from an artist. He had on a tight grey shirt that showed off his muscles and black jeans with black boots. He licked his lips as he looked at your body up and down. "It's time to go home, (y/n)." He said and picked you up. "Wait! Put me down I don't wanna go with you!" You yelled at him as you pushed on his chest and kicked your feet. He sighed in frustration and glared down at you. "If you don't stop I will kill you." He said sternly. You stopped, you weren't in the position to do much since he had advantage over you.

He opened a window and jumped out. You screamed at this, but instead of falling to the ground, you were sharing over to town. You looked at him and noticed that he had grown wings. "What are you?" You asked him. He smiled at you before speaking "Your vampire husband..."