Hera x Fem! Reader

Today was your day off from work and you had decided to spend it looking at the great ancient cities of ancient Greece. You are taking a trip here for your work. You were digging up some fossils that have been found near the area. You were a Paleontologist and you studied dinosaur fossils. It has always been your dream to be a Paleontologist and now you were finally one. You had studies this your whole life and it paid off, you were now as happy as can be with your job and content with life. You didn't have any kids or a lover, but that didn't matter to you.

You walked down the streets of the city. You were heading for the temple of Hera, she was your favorite Goddess. Once out of the city you had to hike a trail in the woods to the top of a hill where the temple was. It was quite a walk, but you liked the exercise anyways. As you walked to the top you noticed a peacock walking behind you. This made you smile. You remembered you brought some bread with you and pulled it out of your bag and handed some to the peacock you ate it quickly. You watched it eat before going back to heading up the hill.

Once finally at the top you had made it to Hera's temple. It was a little crumbled since it was really old, but it was still beautiful. You walked into the middle of it and looked around, you didn't realize someone else was in here until they cleared their throat, making their presence known and scaring you a little. "Yes?" You asked them as you turned around to them. It was a young woman, she was really pretty too with silky brown hair and beautiful brown eyes. She smiled at you with red lips, she cheeks a rosy color.

You blushed slightly and smiled back at her shyly. "Is there anything you need?" You asked her and she nodded as she walked up to you. She was wearing a silky dress that dragged a little on the floor and high heels that clicked each time she took a step. "Yes, I'm just a little lost and hoping you could point me into the direction of the city?" She asked. You nodded and walked out of the temple and pointed down the hill and through the forest. "It's just right through the woods." You said. "If you need help getting there, I'll gladly take you." You said and she giggled. "I would love your help." she said.

You nodded and you two began to walk down the hill and through the forest, talking about your lives and what you do. You had gotten that her name was Anastasia and she was married to a an that cheated on her all the time. You felt sorry for her about this and tried to cheer her up, and it sorta worked. Once you two were back at the town you stopped and turned to her. "I better get going now." You said and she frowned before covering it with a smile. "Why don't we get a drink first?" She asked. You thought about if for a second before agreeing to this. You two walked to a pub and went inside, sitting at a table and ordering drinks. You got some whiskey and she got some beer.

You were having a great time that night and before you knew it, you two were heading back to your place. That night you two made love and the next morning you woke up with her gone, but her phone number written on your arm. This made you smile. You got up and got dressed for the day before heading out to her work sight. Once there you went up to the skeleton being dug up and began to dig it up with your fellow coworkers. After an hour you decided to head and get something to drink since they brought a cooler full of sodas. You had noticed your best friend and coworker was by the cooler and walked up to him. "Hey Simon!" You said with a smile. He smiled back and walked up to you, hanging you a soda. "Hey (y/n), how's it going?" He asked.

"It's going good, I went and had a few drinks with a girl last night." You said and took a sip. He looked at you shocked. "You mean you actually got laid!?" He yelled in surprise. You almost spit out your drink and shut his mouth. "It's no big deal! And be more quiet!" You whisper yelled to him. "Sorry, but you haven't even dated anyone for the past two years, of course it's a big deal!" He said and hugged you. "I want to meet her!" He said and you sighed. "I don't think we are going to become anything." You said. He frowned before noticing the number on your arm and smirked. "Then why did she write her number there?" he said and pointed to it.

"I don't know." You said and blushed before pushing him away. "I can't date anyone here anyways, we won't be staying for much longer." You said. He nodded and sighed. "Maybe one day you'll find someone you can be with." He said. You shrugged and went back to work.

~~~~~~~

It was now the end of the week and almost time for you to go back home. You had finally dug up the whole skeleton and now were placing  a varnish on the bones so they won't decay or crumble. Once that was all finished you began to walk to your place to pack up, but once there you noticed your door was opened. This wasn't good at all. You ran inside and your eyes widened when you say that everything had been destroyed. Who the hell could have done this!? All your clothes were ripped to shreds, your picture frame have been smashed and the pictures were taken out and ripped apart. The furniture was thrown across the room and sliced, but what scared you the most was the message written on the wall in red lipstick:

∂σи'т тнιик уσυ ¢αи gєт αωαу fяσм мє тнαт єαѕιℓу.

You began to panic and went to your back pocket to grab your phone, but realized it wasn't there. "Looking for this?" a voice said from behind you. You turned around and saw Anastasia there with it in her hand. You hadn't seen her or even talked to her since that night. "What are you doing here!?" You yelled at her with tears im your eyes. "I'm here to take what's mine." She said as she stepped closer to you, making you back away. "What even are you...?" You asked her, fear in your voice. She smirked and pulled you to her by your waist. "Hera." She said before kissing you passionately.

Ever since that day you became her little pet. You had went to Olympus and became immortal, but not a goddess. She would keep you forever and do what she pleased with you. After all, you were meant to be a goddess's little pet...