Chapter 2

Chapter 2

"Su Le, I like you." Zhuang Wei's smile was as radiant as the morning sun on a winter day. He was wearing some designer clothes and standing in front of an expensive car, he was like prince charming from fairy tales.

Unfortunately, the owner of the BMW could be a prince charming but he could also be a scumbag. Su Le looked at the man from the corner of her eye. Her thoughts were dark because even in her dream, Zhuang Wei still appeared arrogant.

—————-

"Classmate Su Le, if you're still not getting up then no breakfast for you." Su Le sat up on the bed and saw Chen Yue holding a sandwich. Touching her messy hair, she spoke, "You can have it, I don't want to eat."

"Hey, are you going on a hunger strike because of a break up?" Chen Yue walked up to the bed and sat down as she spoke in admiration, "I say, Xiao Le Le, your appearance is not bad and your skin is also tender. How did Lin Qi, that little fox, manage to sneak in?"

After getting some clothing from her luggage, Su Le replied, "Maybe I didn't keep a tight enough leash on him. Or maybe Zhuang Wei just wanted to escape. What can I do about that?"

Chen Yue shook her head and sighed, "Xiao Le, if Zhuang Wei heard that, he would spit blood out from anger."

Su Le who was tidying her luggage paused and took out a photo frame. On the photo, she and Zhuang Wei were both smiling happily, she had simply never thought that they would arrive at this stage.

Seeing Su Le stare at the photo in a daze, Chen Yue bit her lips but didn't say anything.

Su Le careful touched Zhuang Wei's face on the photo before suddenly turning around to throw the photo in the bin. After that, she washed her face and placed her toiletries in the bathroom before letting out a sigh, "Xiao Yue Yue, uncle and auntie treat you so well, you work here so they brought a two-bedroom apartment for you. It really makes people envious."

"Ok, ok, you can live here with me." Chen Yue spoke while helping Su Le hang her clothes in the wardrobe, "Oh yeah, don't you have work today?"

Su Le took some things out from her luggage and said, "I have already handed in my resignation." Chen Yue didn't ask for details and carried on helping Su Le to hang her clothes and shoes. "That's good, you might as well come and work at my parent's company. Recently, they have been recruiting new employees."

Finally, Su Le found her toothbrush and toothpaste and she lifted her head after she heard Chen Yue and stared at her, "Then I would be like those who entered a company who has connections with the head ." Su Le smiled after she spoke and then went into the bathroom.

Chen Yue saw Su Le leave the room and Chen Yue's smile gradually disappeared from her face. She knew Su Le was different from other girls, no matter what happens, she would not cry or scream. But the events that occurred for the past days was too much for an average person to handle. Losing one's job, and getting cheated on... it would be hard for anyone to accept those kinds of things.

—————-

Su Le often regretted her decisions, such as agreeing to go shopping with Chen Yue. She watches as Chen Yue walked around comfortably while wearing 10cm high heels. Her lips twitched. They were both women, but when she wore high heels for an hour, both her back and feet hurt. She felt a little ashamed.

"Xiao Le Le, what do you think of this? Your figure is not bad, it will suit you," Chen Yue pointed to a light-coloured coat and spoke to the shop assistant beside her, "Bring that coat over and let her try it."

But Chen Yue was stopped by Su Le who was drained of energy, "Sister Chen, Empress Chen, I have already brought two pieces of clothing with the help of your great fashion sense. I beg of you, please let me off."