Chapter 1

"Pardon me, but I have to use the restroom really quick. I shouldn't be more than 5 mins," Tsumugi Shirogane said as she got up from her seat. Granted, she knew what she said but in reality, she had no intention of using the restroom. However, it's not like any of her so-called classmates could possibly know her real intentions. She smirked as she walked through the door, trying to imagine how happy she would be when she bashed Rantaro's skull in with that shot put ball. The despair of thinking about it made her tingle a little inside. She had planned this out for days right to the very detail of how she would frame Kaede. She knew it wouldn't be hard considering Kaede planned to kill the mastermind with a shot putRan ball. Kaedes plan was stupid and Tsumugi knew that there was no way in hell it would work, yet, she was willing to start this killing game, even if it meant killing someone and framing another.

Tsumugi stepped inside the girls' restroom and made her the coast was clear before opening the secret passage to get into the secret room. Tsumugi sighed at Shuichi's stupidity. He was supposed to be the Ultimate Detective, yet he didn't even consider there might be a secret way to that room. However, it worked in Tsumugis favor so she couldn't complain.

The stairs down to the room creaked as she walked. Even though the walk was rather short it still seemed to take forever to get to that room. Considering Tsumugi only had little time to get this crime done, especially given the camera intervals, she couldn't waste any time. She grabbed the shot put ball she had stored away from yesterday and made her way to the library entrance listening for movement.

It wasn't long after when she heard the bookcase being moved to reveal the hidden door behind it. If Kaede's plan did work out, Rantaro should have noticed the camera's flash by now and walked over to the camera to be pummeled by a shot put ball. Tsumugi smirked as she clutched the shot put ball. She knew she had 30 seconds to kill Rantaro, collect his belongings, and run back to the hidden room without the camera capturing her. Without any more delays, she ran out the hidden door to complete her plan.

Rantaro Amami stared at the survivor perk monopad as he stood outside the side library door. He couldn't believe how much he has forgotten from his past and the worst part was he still couldn't remember anything even after seeing that video. "Ultimate Survivor? Survived the last killing game?" he mumbled to himself, not really sure what any of that video meant. He wanted to believe that everything would be explained once he got into that secret room and ended the killing game just like he planned. If he did survive one before then there was no reason he couldn't do it again right? However, why did he even feel like he had to participate in another game? He shrugged it off and walked into the library. Just liked he planned, no one was around to see what he was up too. It was hard enough to get away from Kaito's strategy meeting and if there was another person in the library, Rantaro probably would have just gave up.

Without wasting any time, Rantaro approached the bookcase, holding the survivor monopad in his left hand. Luckily for him, the bookcase wasn't that hard to move and soon enough he was face to face with the hidden door.

Flash

"Huh?" Rantaro said out loud as he noticed a light coming from the shelf nearby. He told himself to worry about it later but at the same time he was worried about what it could be. He left the hidden door for a few seconds to go check out the weird light coming from the shelf. He began to poke around the shelf trying to find anything suspicious or out of place, failing to notice or head the shot put ball rolling on the very top shelf by the vent until it was too late. The shot put ball fell from the shelf landing right next to Rantaro. Rantaro looked up from the shelf noticing the shot put ball on the ground next to him. He blinked, confused as to what even happened or where the shot put ball came from. Not even a second later, Rantaro felt a large object crash into the side of his head and before he even realized what had happened, Rantaro fell to the floor with a thud.

"I did it. I actually managed to do it," Tsumugi laughed as she stared at the now deceased Rantaro laying on the library floor. Without wasting any time, Tsumugi grabbed the untouched shot put ball and Rantaro's survivor perk and ran back into the hidden room, breathing heavily. "That should have been less than 30 seconds." Tsumugi laughed hysterically, knowing she would be able to frame Kaede and start this killing game for good.

"I better go back," She said out loud. "Otherwise Korekiyo might start getting suspicious of me." She flung everything she was holding to the side and ran back up the hidden passageway, finding herself in the bathroom again. The dining hall was only a few feet away which gave her time until they found the body. She smirked again excited to see everyone's reaction as they see the body and sooner or later will be pointing the finger at Kaede.

"Sorry I'm late, it took longer then I anticipated." Tsumugi lied as she entered the dining room again.

"Shut up bitch, no one cares what you were doing in the bathroom," Miu shouted, not even looking up.

"Kehehehe, it's really none of our business Tsumugi," Korekiyo said.

"Oh right," Tsumugi said with an unnoticeable smirk. She took her seat and waited for the body discovery announcement to play, realizing it couldn't be much longer now. Everyone in the dining room was keeping to themselves, thinking that will be their last hour to live. Miu was working on what looked like a drone she got from the warehouse, Korekiyo was eating something weird that the Monokubs made, and Kirumi was cleaning the dining room, probably to make herself less stressed then she was. Tsumugi wanted to laugh at everyones despair, but she would have to explain why she was laughing which was difficult.

"Bing Bing Ding Dong"

The words echoed through the dining room causing everyone but Tsumugi to look up at the monitor.

"A body has been discovered! Now then, everyone please report to the library in the basement for further instructions!"

The monitor clicked off, leaving the people in the dining room stunned.

"Are you serious!" Miu shouted, making it very obvious that she was shaking. Whether it was out of fear or shock, Tsumugi didnt know. "Who the hell died?"

"The announcement didn't say. All it said was to meet in the basement. So one of us couldn't let everyone die, how unfortunate." Korekiyo replied.

"We should probably go to the basement, huh?" Tsumugi said, trying not to roll her eyes at Miu's stupid comment.

"I agree," Kirumi stated. "We don't want to get in even more trouble if we don't show up."

Everyone all at once began to leave the dining room, heading to the library, with Tsumugi following behind, smiling to herself.

"The game has finally started," Tsumugi thought to herself. "Sooner or later the first execution will happen and despair will linger around everyone like the plague. Nothing will stand in my way to achieve such despair. I hope you will be proud of me, Junko."