✨Part 4✨

Felix's POV:

If Felix really feels that he needs you, then we think that you should just help him in any way that you need to.
We give you our permission to mark Felix, but only if he wants you to.

These words were the only ones that I could make sense of in the currently ongoing conversation, but they were the only ones that I needed to understand. Without warning, I gripped even tighter around Chan and began kissing his neck; licking and sucking little spots as I make my way down from his jawline to the neck of his plain white t-shirt. My hands, after unsuccessfully trying to pull up the hem of his t-shirt, end up just end up making their way up Chan's torso, gliding past the defined outlines of his abs all the way up to his nipples which I start playing with, making Chan shudder and moan beneath me.

Suddenly I'm being flipped over, and now Chan is staring into my eyes with a look of pure lust as he stares at my flushed face. He leans down to my ear and begins whispering to me with a deep husky voice that I didn't even realise he was capable of producing. But it was hot.
Excuse me baby boy, but Daddy's the one in charge now.... He begins nibbling gently at my earlobes as I'm becoming a moaning mess beneath him, unable to contain my noises but trying at the very least.

Don't hold back baby boy.... He purrs to me. Let Daddy hear you're moans....
Oh god, he's so hot right now.

Third Person's POV:

Chan lifts his t-shirt up over his head, and then forcefully smashes his lips down onto Felix's, causing both to moan out in pure pleasure. He then begins to kiss down Felix's jawline and down his pale neck, biting and sucking on his pasty skin leaving marks to show everyone that he is his, and only his, obviously making sure to pay extra attention to his sweet spot, just above his right collarbone when he found it.

Felix wraps his tail around Chan's waist, reconnecting their lips into another passionate kiss as he trails his hands up and down Chan's stomach and chest loving the warmth that Chan is radiating. Chan swipes his tongue across Felix's bottom lip, asking for entrance, which Felix happily obliged to, allowing Chan's tongue to push through into Felix's wet hot cavern, exploring every inch of it that he possibly can, swirling their tongues together to hear the string of moans coming from his mate.

After a few minutes of this extremely heated make-out session, Felix looks Chan in the eyes with a look of pure lust Nggh....please Daddy.... he manages to spit out the words between his moans.
What do you want baby boy hmm.... tell Daddy what you want, and then maybe Daddy will give it to you. The last part came out as a low growl.
Hnng.... Da-da-daddy p-p-please please fuck me please Daddy.... nggh.

Back To Felix's POV:

Okay baby boy, suck on these for a bit okay? With that, Chan sticks his fingers into my mouth and I suck on them, covering them in my saliva whilst I feel Chan ripping off my Boxers, allowing my member to spring up and hit my chest. Were you getting a bit excited? Hmm baby boy? I nod my head slowly, moving his fingers around in my mouth even more.

Chan rips off his own remaining clothing items, revealing his erect member, and then pulls out the fingers that he was holding in my mouth. A trail of saliva connects them until he moves them down even further.
Legs up for me baby boy.... Chan growls into my ear once again. I obviously comply with his wishes, and wrap my legs around his neck and shoulders.

When I'm ready, I not to Chan in acknowledgment, and then he slowly inserts one of his lubricated fingers into my hole which makes me scream out in pain, but Chan is quick to smash his deep pink lips back into mine, shutting me up and taking away my focus from the pain.

Daddy.... nggh.... y-you can m-move now. I manage to mumble into our heated kiss. He begins to thrust his finger in and out of my hole until I'm moaning for more, so he adds in another finger, continuing his thrusting movements before adding in his final finger, and speeding up the pace of his thrusts until he hit the spot that made me yell out in pure pleasure, which he made a note to hit every time he thrusted in from now on. All senses of pain had completely disappeared from my body, and now only pleasure and an ache for more filled it's place.

Chan pulls out his fingers, and I moan out at the loss of them, now feeling empty inside. Sorry baby boy, but where do you keep your lube bottle? I point over to my bedside cabinet's top draw, which Chan quickly flings open and grabs the bottle out of it, instantly pouring a fair amount onto his hand, which he then coated over his member. He also poured even more so it ran into my now aching hole, which made me shiver from the sudden coldness down there.

I felt Chan line up his member with my hole. Are you sure you want this baby boy? He asks, staring into my lust filled eyes. O-of course I do Daddy, I've wanted this for so long.... He then nods his head at me, and chuckles a bit.

Okay then. Suddenly he inserts his member into me which hurts a lot, but as soon as he reconnects our lips once again while he inserts himself fully into me, I forget all about the pain, and can only feel the pleasure that I am receiving right now.

He thrusts himself into me over and over again, pulling himself almost all of the way out, before slamming himself back into me. It feels absolutely amazing, until he grabs ahold of my pulsating member, and begins to pump it in time with his forceful thrusts. Ahhhh Da-da-daddy, yes r-right there daddy I scream as he finds my prostate once again, now hitting it with every thrust, which brings me over the edge. Daddy.... I-I'm g-gonna cu- and with one more forceful thrust and pump to my member, I release; white strands shoot out, covering both of our stomachs and chests.

Me to baby boy.... hnng.... After a few more sloppy thrusts, I feel Chan release his hot load into me as he reaches his orgasm as well.

He pulls out of me and quickly grabs the damp flannel from earlier to clean us up, before throwing a warm blanket over us, and pulling me up close to cuddle with him. I nuzzle my head into his chest, feeling his radiating warmth, as he gently kisses my forehead.

I love you Lixie. He whispers into my ear.

I love you too Channie.... I reply as a whisper, only to be met with the gentle snores of my mate.

———————
Hey Guys.
So ummmm. That happened.
I hope that you enjoyed this chapter, even though I really suck at writing smut. Oh well, I guess. This is actually the longest chapter I've written so far XD.
I hope that you will all be looking forward to reading the next chapter.
But anyways, thank you for reading this chapter, and I hope that you will look forward to the next one.

Also, guys. We hit 200 reads!!!!🎉🎊
I know to some people that isn't a lot, but it's the most reads I've ever had on one of my books, so thank you all so so so so much guys, I'm so thankful for all of you!!

Please vote for and comment on my book, as it really motivates me to write more, and lets me know that you guys actually like my writing.

Anyway, thank you for reading my book (again), and I hope to see you all again in the next chapter!!
————————