✨Part 5✨

Chan's POV:

I wake up to someone clinging to me around my waist. I look down to see Felix's mop of blonde hair along with his black ears, laying his head on my gently rising and falling chest, memories of last night come flooding back into my head as I wrap my arms around his small torso, and hug him tightly.

I decide to get up and make us some breakfast, as I know that Felix would be hungry after last night, as well as the fact that you get a much larger appetite when you are on your heat. I gently push back his hair and kiss his forehead, before throwing on the pair of basketball shorts and t-shirt that I had been wearing last night, and heading downstairs towards the kitchen.

I'm half-way through making the pancake batter, when suddenly I feel someone run up to me and engulf me into a back-hug. I turn around, and sure enough, Felix is clinging onto me, a big smile on his face as I turn around so we're facing each other.

Well hi there cutie, I laugh as I ruffle his hair with my hand, and then move my head down to his chin to look him in the eyes. I slowly lean into him, and Felix jumps forward, attacking my lips once again. It's a short but sweet kiss, filled with nothing but love, rather than just lust, like last night.

Good morning Channie, did you sleep well last night? He asks me whilst yawning, so I pick him up from around the waist, and place him down on the kitchen counter next to me.

I slept great Lixie. How about you? You look a lot better this morning, how are you feeling now baby?

I'm feeling much better Channie, all thanks to you. Obviously I'm still a bit uncomfortable, but it is a lot better than yesterday! He smiles really cutely at me, before pulling me into another passionate kiss.

Unfortunately though, this one was cut considerably shorter than what was wanted, as Hyunjin and Changbin came waltzing into the room, screaming at us to stop, throwing their hands over their eyes.

Well it's nothing that you guys don't do already. Felix mocked them whilst smirking.

Yeah, well it's cute when WE do it. It's just gross and really cringey when it's you guys doing it. Changbin said, returning the younger boy's signature smirk.

Felix huffed and turned away from them, facing me again whilst pouting. Aww, so cute, my little Lixie babyyyy~~ I cooed at him, pinching his now puffed-out cheeks, as I quickly bent down and pecked him on the lips once again, but not before long, hearing yet another sigh of disgust coming from the ChangJin couple's direction.

I decided to go back to preparing the pancakes, as the rest of the group slowly shuffled into the kitchen, some alone, and some in pairs. How are you feeling today Felix? I heard Jeongin asking, with genuine care in his voice, before I couldn't hear anymore through the noise of multiple conversations all happening at once.

Breakfast is ready, you noisy lot. I said, breaking up their random conversations, as I carefully placed the plates, that were covered in delicious-looking pancakes (If I do say so myself), in front of everyone, at the dining room table, who all ended up just instantly devouring the sweet treats that were in front of them. All chatter seemed to come to a stop, as no-one wanted to wait any longer to stuff their hungry faces.

After we had finished, me and Felix were stood in front of the sink, washing up all of the now dirtied dishes, as the loud sounds of laughter, and general chitter-chatter, could be heard starting up again, from behind us. Thank you Channie, those pancakes were soooo good!! Like, how did you know that chocolate-chip pancakes, are literally one of my most favourite foods in the whole entire world, ever!? He continued to make big gestures with his hands, and arms flailing everywhere, as he tried to put his feelings into sensible, human-like words, as I just giggled at his poor expense.

H-hey! And what do you think you're laughing about, huh? Felix questioned, looking up at me with a really cute pout on his face. Oh, just the fact that you are literally soooo adorable Lixie.

I am not that adorable Channie. He looked back down at the sink, but I could still se the dark shade of red that quickly covered his face, which only grew deeper, reaching up to his ears now, when I took his chin into my hand, and turned him around, forcing him to look up at my face, even though he desperately tried not to make any eye-contact, whatsoever. I just ended up laughing at him again. Cutee~~, I whispered into his ear, as I quickly, but gently attached my lips onto his soft ones again, just loving the sweet feelings of them on my one ones.

Luckily, he returned the kiss, wrapping his tail around my waist, as I pulled him in, closer to my body, as I tried to deepen our kiss. Flicking my rough tongue along his bottom lip, causing him to slightly open his mouth, as he let out a small moan, and therefore, allowing me all the access that I needed, to shove my tongue into his mouth, fighting with his tongue for dominance, which obviously I won, before exploring the rest of his warm, yet wet cavern once again, enjoying the sweet flavour of Felix, mixed in with the newfound taste of the chocolate-chip pancakes, that we had all just finished eating.

I gently began tugging on Felix's soft locks of hair, as I savoured our one of hopefully many kisses in the future, however, unfortunately, whilst making-out we didn't hear the footsteps coming out of the dining room, and back into the kitchen.
.
Will you guys ever stop doing that in here, please!?

I pulled away from Felix, missing the slight tingling sensation that his plush lips left on my own. I turned around, and looked down at our make-out intruder, with a few more giggles escaping from my lips.

Oh, shut up Changbin.

———————
Hey Guys.

I'm sorry that this chapter took so long to come out, I've just been really busy with my school-work recently, so I hope that you can forgive me for that :)

I hope that you enjoyed this chapter, and I hope that you will all be looking forward to reading the next chapter.
But anyways, thank you for reading this chapter, and I hope that you will look forward to the next one.

Also, guys, THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH FOR ALMOST 650 READS!!!!🎉🎊 I really can't believe that one of my books has had that may people read it. Words cannot thank you all enough!!

But anyways, please vote for and comment on my book, as it really motivates me to write more, and lets me know that you guys actually like my writing.

Anyway, thank you all so much, for reading my book (again), and I hope to see you all again in the next chapter!!
————————