Part 2

Now in the poll for Ruchika's love interest Zain has become the winner.He defeated Parth in the poll.So I took the right decision in making Zain play Arjun in this FS.

Rishab could not believe his eyes.

His past is standing before him.The past which gave him only pain and betrayal.He did not know when his eyes got filled with tears and anger.Chahat struggled hard to control her tears.
Chahat:Hi Rishab..
Rishab walked off silently.
Rakhi:What happened to Rishab?Why is he behaving like this to our guest?

Preeta and Shrishti looked at each other.
Rakhi:Don't feel bad Chahat.Usually Rishab is not like this.He is very well mannered.But I don't know why he behaves like this now.
Chahat:It's ok..I know that Rishab is a well mannered guy.
Rakhi:How do you know that?
Chahat:Because...because we were friends in college.
Rakhi,Mahesh and others were shocked.
Mahesh:Friends in college?You mean in US?

Chahat:Yes.
Rakhi:Then why did he behave as if you are a stranger?
Chahat:It's been many years.He must have forgotten me.

Rakhi and Mahesh became dull.

Chahat shed tears in her room.
Preeta:So it means your past is Rishabji?

Chahat:Yes.
Preeta and Shrishti were shocked.
Shrishti:I can't believe that it's Rishabji.

Preeta:That's why he is behaving like this to you.
Chahat:He hates me so much that he does'nt want to see my face.But even I did not know that your brother in law is Rishab.

Rishab drove his car restlessly thinking of his past.

Flash back...

Rishab joined the university of US for higher studies.He was nervous and isolated as he was reserved and hesitant to mingle with whites.
Once he was sitting alone and reading a book in the college campus.Chahat came near him.
Chahat:Hey ..I don't know if you have noticed me or not..I am your classmate Chahat.
Rishab:Ya..I noticed you.After all you are the only Indian in class.
Chahat:We both are Indians.Still why did'nt you come and talk to me?
Rishab:I am sorry.
Chahat:Guess you are a bit too reserved.You are from India who came here for higher studies.Right?
Rishab:Yes.And you?
Chahat:I have been brought up here.
Rishab:I thought so.That's why you are very free with everyone.

Chahat:After some time you will also get used to the Whites over here.They are also human beings like us.

They saw a girl hanging out with a boy.
Rishab:I saw them with some other boy and girl yesterday.I feel these whites keep changing their partners.
Chahat:Don't misunderstand them.All are not like that.They are also human beings like us with emotions.It's just that like typical Indians they don't pretend to be happy in a relationship for the sake of it.They break a relationship if they are not happy in it unlike Indians who prefer to suffer to the core just to maintain a relationship.
He just smiled.
Chahat:Anyways ..shall we be friends?

She extended her hand towards him.Rishab held her hand slowly.She smiled.

As Chahat was the only Indian girl in his class Rishab became more and more closer to Chahat as a friend.They became very good friends.

Chahat:I am really excited for the ball room dance.You join me Rishab.
Rishab:No no.I can't.I don't think I can manage it.

Chahat:Why?You don't like dancing?
Rishab:I like dancing.But here...
Chahat:Don't be nervous for everything.I will be the one who will dance with you,not any White girl.Then why are you not showing any interest?You come.You will love it.Just think that you are dancing at diwali wedding holi parties.

Rishab:Ok,I will come.
Chahat:Very good.
Chahat pulled his cheek cutely making him smile.

Rishab arrived for the Ball room party.
Chahat came wearing a beautiful gown.

Rishab got mesmerised by her glowing beauty.
Chahat:You look so handsome Rishab.

He smiled.
Rishab:You look beautiful like a fairy tale Princess.Just like I imagined how a Princess would be when mom narrated fairy tales to me in my childhood.

Chahat:So I am your fairy tale Princess.That's such a sweet compliment.
He smiled.
Chahat held his hand and swayed to the beautiful music.Rishab forgot himself while dancing with Chahat.
Rishab:Thank you for calling me for the ball room dance.If you had'nt forced me I would have lost such beautiful moments.
Chahat smiled:See..I told you that you will love it.
He smiled.

Present...

Preeta tried to ring up Karan.But his phone was switched off.
Preeta became upset.

Preeta:You don't even bother about me when you are out of station.How did your love end like this Karan?

Flash back...

Karan was always upset in the hospital.Preeta felt sad seeing him.
She thought:I have met so many patients.But only this guy's pain is making me sleepless.Why?
Preeta went near him:Karan..why are you always gloomy?
Karan:How can I be happy doctor?I have no one.

Preeta:Karan...you may get your memory back and regain your family.But I can't even hope for that as I lost my parents long ago.I have only my little sister.
Karan felt sad for her.
Karan:I am sorry.I thought only of my worries.
Preeta:It's ok.
Karan:Doctor...I am getting bored.Will you play games with me?
Preeta:What?Games?Here in the hospital?
Karan:Please don't say no.
Preeta:Ok.
Karan and Preeta played games together and laughed.
Karan was lost in Preeta's pretty laughter.Suddenly Preeta saw Karan stare at her and she blushed.

Karan was tying to recall his past and his head pained.
Preeta noticed it.
Preeta:What happened Karan?
Karan:My head is aching terribly.
Preeta:Oh no...
Preeta massaged his head and applied ointment too.Karan was lost in her touch.
Preeta:How do you feel now?
Karan:When you touched my pain disappeared.
Preeta was stunned to hear his answer.
Preeta:Take rest.Lie down.
Preeta made Karan lie down.

Preeta went out of the room.Thinking of what Karan said she blushed.

It was time for Karan to get discharged.
Preeta:Karan,are you not happy?Now you are healthy.
Karan:Why would I be happy when I have no home to go?
Preeta's face became dull.

Preeta:I have given your photo to the newspaper.Very soon your family will come to take you.Till then you can stay in my house.
Karan was surprised:In your house?
Preeta:Yes.Are you not alright with this decision?
Karan's face blossomed:No.I am very happy with this decision.
Preeta smiled.
She took him to her house.
Shrishti:I know why you brought him here.You have a soft corner for him.Right?
Preeta became embarrassed:What are you saying Shrishti?He is only my patient.
Shrishti:You have many patients.But you brought only Karan here.

Preeta:I don't know why.Only Karan has touched my heart emotionally though I treat all patients equally.
Shrishti:Di...this is because you love him.
Preeta blushed thinking of her moments with Karan.

Preeta had given Karan's photograph to the local newspaper without knowing that he belonged to another place.So his family did not know about his whereabouts and no one came in search of Karan to Preeta's hospital.

Karan shed tears as no one came in search of him.
Karan:I am completely alone.I have no one.
Preeta became upset seeing his tears.
Preeta:Please don't say like that Karan.
She wiped his tears.
Preeta:You are not alone Karan.You have me.
Karan could not believe his ears.
He looked at her eyes deeply:Means?

Preeta was silent.She walked away.
Karan thought:What is in Dr.Preeta's heart?Does she have feelings for me like I have for her?

After a week...
Shristi:Happy news.I have arranged accommodation for Karan.
Karan and Preeta became dull.
Preeta noticed his dull face.
Preeta held his hand:Are you not happy Karan?
Karan:No.I am not happy.

Preeta:Why?
Karan:Because I don't feel like going away from you.I don't feel any happiness in staying away from you.
Preeta became emotional:Why Karan?
Karan held her hand:I don't know whether I deserve you or not..but I have started loving you Dr.Preeta.My life revolves around you and you are the only one I have in my life.You are my life.

Preeta smiled tearfully.She ran towards him and embraced him.
Preeta:I also love you Karan.
Karan smiled emotionally with surprise.
Karan:I am very lucky to have you Dr.Preeta.
Preeta:Not Dr.Preeta.Just Preeta for you.Your Preeta.
He smiled and embraced her again.

Karan and Preeta got married.

They led a blissful married life.

Present...

Ranbir and Krithika were in the car.
Krithika:Why did you force me to join you for a drive Ranbir?I told you to wait till the engagement day to see me.
Ranbir:What to do?I could'nt wait till our engagement day to see you.And I know that you also longed to see me.That's why you came with me for the drive.
Krithika blushed.
Ranbir:You remember that our love story started with this car?
She smiled.

Flash back...

Ranbir was driving the car.Suddenly Krithika crossed the road making Ranbir taking a sudden brake.
He was annoyed and came out of the car.
Ranbir:Hey girl...why are you so careless while crossing the door?My car would have hit you if I had not taken a sudden brake.
Krithika:Don't blame me.It's your fault.If you had seen me on your way why did you drive fast?You should have driven slowly.

Ranbir:Because of me your life got saved.Still you are blaming me.So ungrateful.
Krithika:Grateful to you?Never.
They kept fighting.

After a few days...

Ranbir and Krithika collided with each other in ice cream parlour.
Both said sorry to each other.When Krithika tried to move again she collided with Ranbir and slipped.Karan held her preventing her from falling down.Then only they saw each other's face.

Unknowingly they shared an eye lock.

Ranbir:You?
Krithika:You?
They were silent for a few moments.

Krithika:Actually I am sorry.After reaching home when I thought only I realized that instead of thanking you I quarrelled with you.I should not have done that.Sorry.

Ranbir:Actually I also realized that I should not have scolded you unnecessarily.I am sorry.

They both smiled at each other.
Ranbir:Your name?
Krithika:Krithika Luthra.

Ranbir:Means you are Karan Luthra's ..?

Krithika:Sister.
Ranbir:Oh..he is my friend.I am Ranbir.
Krithika:What a surprise!
They chatted for some time having Ice cream together.
Through Karan,they kept meeting each other and became friends.Then they fell in love.

Present...

Ranbir:Since our love story is connected to this car,our car moments are romantic.
Ranbir leaned towards her naughtily to kiss her.

Immediately she stopped him by keeping her palm on his lips.
Krithika:Badmash...
Ranbir:You will never change.Sanskari...
They both burst into laughter.

Prom night in Ruchika's college....

All were dressed in beautiful attire.
Ruchika appeared in a beautiful white attire.

All the boys were lost in her
irritating their girl friends.
"So hot".
But Ruchika's ears did not listen to them and eyes were only searching for Arjun.
Suddenly the spotlight fell on someone.It was none other than
Arjun who was shaking his legs to the tune of the music.Ruchika's face blossomed.

Dekha Tumko Jabse
Bas Dekha Tumko Yaara
Tumse Koi Achcha Hai
Na Tumse Koi Pyaara
Yun Nazare Na Phero Tum
Mere Ho Mere Tum

Ruchika joined him in dancing.

Dekha Tumko Jabse
Bas Dekha Tumko Yaara
Dekha Tumko Jabse
Bas Dekha Tumko Yaara
Tumse Koi Achcha Hai
Na Tumse Koi Pyaara
Yun Nazare Na Phero Tum
Mere Ho Mere Tum

Keh do na kehdo na
ou are my sonia

keh do na kehdo na
you are my sonia

you are you are my sonia

Dekha tumko jabse
Bas Dekha Tumko Yaara
Tumse Koi Achcha Hai
Na Tumse koi Pyaara
Yun Nazare na phero tum
mere ho mere tum

kehdiya kehdiya
you are my sonia

you are you are my sonia

teri mohbabbtein mein
ye dil deewana hai
isme hai meri kya khata

ye dil churane ka
achcha bahana hai
mujhko hai pehle se pata

milne mein humko kitna
barso lage hai yara
aise khushi ka palka
phir na aaye dubara
aise khushi mein yaara
ye nasha kya kum hoga

keh do na kehdo na
you are my sonia

you are you are my sonia
you are my sonia
kehdiya kehdiya
you are my sonia

You are you are my sonia
you are you are my sonia

pagal banaya hai
teri adayon ne
mujhe ko hai tera nasha

maine bhi palko mein
tumko chupaya hai
tu mere khwabon men basa
betaabi kehta mera
aaja bahon merin baha

jeena hai teri hoke
milke ye vaada karle
dono ne kasme le liye hai
pyaar kabhi na kam hoga

keh do na kehdo na
you are my sonia
kehdiya kehdiya
you are my sonia

Dekha Tumko Jabse
Bas Dekha Tumko Yaara
Tumse Koi Achcha Hai
Na Tumse koi Pyaara
Yun Nazare na phero tum
mere ho mere tum

keh do na kehdo na
you are my sonia
kehdiya kehdiya
you are my sonia

you are you are my sonia
you are you are my sonia(KKKG).
Ruchika:I never thought that you can dance so well.
I really enjoyed dancing with you.You made this Prom night special.
Arjun:I also enjoyed a lot Roo.
They both smiled.
Ruchika thought:All the guys admired my appearance today.
But Arjun did not say anything.I dressed up specially for you Arjun.
Ruchika:How do I look in this attire?
Arjun:You are looking very pretty.

She blushed.
Ruchika:You look very Handsome.I have not seen a handsome boy like you.
Arjun:Oh really?
He giggled.
Ruchika:I am not joking Arjun.
Arjun smiled:Thanks for the compliment then Roo.
She smiled.