Part 4

Preeta:Chahat has not cheated you Rishabji.She has only loved you.When she was in a relationship with you she was diagnosed with cancer.That's why she pretended to be a cheater.so that you will be away from her.Rishab was shocked.
Rishab:What?
Shrishti:It is the painful truth Rishabji.
Preeta and Shrishti were in tears.

Rishab:Chahat,is it true?Chahat nodded tearfully.

tere mere darmiyaan hain baatein ankahi
tu wahaan hai main yahaan
kyun saath hum nahin

Rishab:Why did you ruin your image and drive me away from your life instead of telling me the truth?Chahat:Because I did'nt want you to have a troublesome life because of my disease.

faisley jo kiye
faasley hi mile
raahein judaa kyun ho gayi
na tu Galat, na main sahi

Rishab shed tears:How could you Chahat?And I should blame myself for not thinking that my Chahat can never do this to me and there will be a reason for which she is behaving like this

le ja mujhe saath tere
mujhko na rehna saath mere

le ja mujhe...

Chahat:No Rishab..please don't blame yourself.I cannot bear it.

thoRi si dooriyaan hain
thoRi majbooriyaan hain
lekin hai jaanta mera dil

Rishab:Then what happened in your life Chahat?Chahat:I went for treatment.I got cured also.Rishab was relieved.Rishab:Then why did'nt you come back to me then?Chahat:I wanted to.I longed to see you and to live with you.I wanted to tell you very badly how much I love you and what you saw was not true.But then I came to know that you are engaged to a girl named Sherlyn.I was broken down.I did'nt want to break your happiness again.

ho.. ik din to aayega
jab tu lauT aayega
tab phir muskuraayega mera dil

Rishab:That was the biggest mistake I did.When my family forced me just for them I agreed to marry Sherlyn.But she was a cheater.Again I lost my faith in love.Chahat:I know.I wanted to come to you and console you saying that you are not alone.But my bad luck..again I got diagnosed with cancer.I don't know whether my life will be saved again or not.So I thought to come to India and spend some nice time with my dear cousin sisters.That's why I came here.But I never knew that I will meet you again Rishab.

sochta hoon yahee
baiThe baiThe yoon hi
raahein judaa kyun ho gayi
na tu Galat, na main sahi

Rishab held her hand:No Chahat..don't say like that.Nothing will happen to you.This time I am there with you and I am sure that my love...our love will save you.

le ja mujhe saath tere
mujhko na rehna saath mere

le ja mujhe...

yaadon se laR raha hoon
khud se jhaghaR raha hoon
aankhon mein neend hi nahi ha

They shared a tearful eye lock.

ho.. tujhse juda hue to
lagta aisa hai mujhko
duniya meri bikhar gayi hai

Chahat:Rishab!Rishab:Your Rishab.Now I am only yours Chahat.We will be always together like before and nothing can separate us.

dono ka tha safar
manzilon pe aakar
raahein judaa kyun ho gayi
na tu ghalat, na main sahi

Chahat:But Rishab..I don't want to be a burden on you.

le ja mujhe saath tere
mujhko na rehna saath mere

le ja mujhe...

Rishab:Don't dare to say that you are a burden for me.Once you did the blunder of going away from me.This time I won't let you go away from me.

sun mere khuda bas itni si meri duaa
lauTa de humsafar mera
jaayega kuch nahi tera

They embraced each other emotionally.

tere hi dar pe hoon khaRa
jaaun to jaaun main kahaan
taqdeer ko badal meri
mujhpe hoga karam tera...
: Chef
Rishab told this to Mahesh,Rakhi and Dadi.Dadi:When you avoided your college mate like this itself I doubted whether you had a past with her.

Rakhi:Poor girl!How much pain did she hide for you?
Mahesh:We are proud of you Rishab for standing with your love in her painful phase of life.

Rakhi:Yes Rishab and I am sure that Chahat will be fine soon.Rishab smiled emotionally.

Chahat came there.Rakhi caressed her face.Rakhi:You sacrificed even your self respect for Rishab.My Rishab won't get a better girl than you.Chahat smiled.

Rishab-Chahat smiled at each other.

Ruchika was sitting on the stair steps with frustration.Arjun came and sat near her.
Arjun:Hi Roo..
Ruchika stood up and stared at him:Now what?