Part 3

Flash back...

Days passed and Rishab's attraction towards Chahat turned into love.

One day Rishab went near Chahat to confess his love.
Rishab:Chahat..I want to tell you something.
Chahat:Ok say.
Rishab:I..I...

Chahat:Say..you are even nervous to talk to your best friend.
Rishab closed his eyes to gain courage to confess her love:I..I...
Suddenly he realized that somebody's lips were on his lips.
He opened his eyes in shock.Chahat was smooching him passionately.He could not believe it.

Haan aa o...Main jaan ye vaar doon
Har jeet bhi haar doon
Keemat ho koi tujhe beinteha pyaar doon (x2

Chahat moved away smiling.
Rishab looking at her blushing

Saari hadein maine meri, ab maine tod di
Dekar mujhe pataa awaargi ban gaye

Chahat:I love you too Rishab.
Rishab was surprised.

Haan hasi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye
Aa o... aa...

Chahat:You were planning to propose me.Right?

Rishab:How did you understand that?
Chahat:Seeing your eyes itself I realized that you love me.Your nervousness confirmed that you wanted to confess your love to me.Since you had no courage for that I decided to confess my love by smooching you.How is my style of confessing love?
Rishab blushed shyly.

Kya khoob Rab ne kiya
Bin maange itna diya
Warna hai milta kahaan
Hum kaafiron ko Khuda (x2)

Chahat:Won't you kiss me back?

Rishab blushed:When it is the right time I will.

Chahat:You are a typical boring Indian boy who will kiss only after marriage.
They both giggled.

Hasratein ab meri tumse hai jaa mili
Tum duaa ab meri aakhiri ban gaye

They embraced each other romantically.

Haan hasi ban gaye
Haan nami ban gaye
Tum mere aasmaan
Meri zameen ban gaye
O...
aa... o...
(.

One day Rishab saw Chahat holding a White guy's hand and walking.Rishab was irritated and shocked.
He screamed:Chahat!What is this?
He pulled her out from that guy's hold.
Chahat:Behave properly Rishab.This is not India.Here you can't manhandle a girl like this.
Rishab:First you tell me why are you in this guy's arms?
Chahat:Because I feel nice to be in his arms.

Rishab was shocked:Then what about me?Are you not happy with me?
Chahat:Unfortunately no.You were a nice friend.But a very boring boy friend.But I don't blame you.You Indian boys are very unromantic.
Rishab was shocked.
Rishab:What are you saying Chahat?
Chahat:Let us break up Rishab.What is the use of this relationship where a girl friend does'nt get what she craves for from her boy friend?
Rishab was shattered.
Rishab:Are you a typical foreign girl who keeps changing boy friends.

Rishab walked away with a broken heart.After that day they both ignored each other.Within a few days the course got over and Rishab went back to India.He did not enquire about Chahat.

Present...

Rishab was in tears thinking of his past.

Flash back...

One day..while walking downstairs to reach Preeta, Karan slipped down stair steps and his head got injured.Preeta screamed:Karannn!
He fell unconscious.
Preeta burst into tears.

Karan was taken to the hospital.Preeta did the surgery restlessly.She was relieved as Karan's life got saved.
Karan opened his eyes.Preeta smiled:Karan!
Karan:Who are you?
Preeta was shocked:Karan!
Karan:Yes..I am Karan Luthra.But who are you?
Preeta:What are you saying Karan?First I was your doctor...now also I am your doctor.

Karan:Oh..so you are the doctor who saved my life.Thank you so much doctor.I remember travelling to Ahmedabad from Munbai for a meeting and meeting with an accident.But after that I don't know what happened.
Preeta was shattered.
She thought:It means that Karan got his memory and he forgot me.
Preeta:But more than that I am your wife Karan.Mrs.Preeta Karan.
Karan was shocked:What rubbish are you saying Doctor?Just because you saved my life you can't claim that I am your husband.
Preeta:I am not saying simply.We are married Karan.A few months back you met with an accident and came here.I only did your operation.You had lost your memory.Your were depressed.After that we fell in love with each other and became one through the institution of marriage.

Karan:Don't cook up stories Dr.Preeta.
Preeta:I am not faking Karan.
Preeta showed their wedding photographs to him on the phone.He was shocked.
Karan:How could you take advantage of my memory loss state and marry me Dr.Preeta?As a doctor you should have understood that I would regain my memory at any moment and refuse to accept you.
Preeta:I could'nt think anything like that as we were bound by love.
Karan:Love...my foot.I don't love you.Preeta was shattered.

Karan's family came as Karan contacted them.Karan went back with them shattering Preeta.But knowing that Preeta is Karan's wife though Karan did not accept her his family accepted her and took her too to Luthra house.Shrishti too joined Preeta as she would be alone at Ahmedabad.
Ruchika:Welcome to Luthra house bhabhi.Now onwards it's your home.

Krithika:And we both will not be just your sisters in law...but also your best friend.

Preeta was very happy.
Shrishti:Then what about me?
Krithika:We will be your friends too Shrishti.

Ruchika:Yes.Come inside.
Shrishti smiled.
While entering the house itself Shrishti and Sameer collided with each other.

Tere liye.. tere liye

Shrishti:Ouch...
Sameer:Oh..I am sorry.
Shrishti:Ok..but shorty ..next time onwards walk carefully.

Sameer:What?Shorty?You called me shorty talli?
Shrishti:You called me Talli?
Sameer:Yes..if you can call me Shorty,why can't I call you Talli
They continued their nok jhok and ended up laughing.

Tere liye.. tere liye
Tere liye.. tere liye(Fitoor).

Preeta waited for Karan in the bedroom.Karan entered the room.Preeta blushed seeing Karan.
Suddenly Karan slipped,but Preeta held him on time.
Karan:Don't think you can come closer to me by touching me.
Preeta was stunned:Karan!

Suddenly Karan removed her hands off him harshly.
Karan:If you are expecting suhaagraat..you are going to get disappointed Dr.Preeta.Because it's my family which brought you here,not me.They have accepted you as your daughter in law,but I have not accepted you as your wife.Did you get that?

Preeta's heart was pricked.
Karan:I know that you married me taking advantage of my memory loss as you wanted to be the wife of a rich business man like me.
Preeta lost her control and blasted at him:Enough Mr.Karan Luthra.I did not marry you knowing your identity.
Karan:Then how did you start calling my real name Karan?
Preeta:I felt like calling you Karan.It was only a coincidence.
Karan:Gold diggers like you will say like this only.
Preeta:Stop it.I am not after you for money.Because I am a doctor and have earned more than enough.I also belong to a wealthy family like you.Here too I will join a hospital and will earn more than you.
Karan was embarrassed to know that Preeta is rich.
Preeta:I am not here for money.but because of my pure love for you.
Karan:Keep your pure love with you.But don't expect me to love you.I can never love a girl like you as you don't match my imagination of my dream girl.
Preeta:If I did'nt match your imagination at all you would not have loved me when you had memory loss.It shows that in your subconscious mind you craved for a girl like me..You were after me madly. I have full faith in my love.I am sure that one day again you will fall in love with me and you will accept me as your wife.
Karan:Too much of expectation can only hurt you Dr.Preeta.Though you are a doctor you may not be able to cure yourself.
Karan walked out.Preeta shed tears.
Preeta:Whatever you say my love..our love will win Karan.

Present...

Preeta:Still I have hope Karan.You will start loving me again.I will wait for that day.
Ruchika saw Arjun walking towards the canteen.
She went near him.
Ruchika:Hey Arjun...you are going to the canteen?
Arjun:Ya.
Ruchika:Is'nt canteen food boring?Shall we go for lunch in a restaurant for a change?
Arjun:But...
Ruchika:Please don't say no.
Arjun:Ok Roo.
Ruchika was very happy.She took him to a restaurant.It was decorated.Arjun was surprised.
Ruchika:How is my surprise?

Arjun:It's beautiful.You know I wish to propose to my love in such decorated area.

Ruchika became dull:Love?You love someone?

Arjun:Yes.I love a girl.

She was my best friend.She has gone far away from me.But I realized that I am deeply in love with her.I am waiting for her come back.Then I will propose to her.
Ruchika was shattered.She was so frustrated that she struggled hard to control her emotions while having lunch with him.

After lunch they returned to college.
Pinky:How was the lunch date?Enjoyed with your handsome Arjun?

Ruchika:It was horrible.That Arjun loves someone else.How can he love someone else when I am with him?

Ruchika burst into tears.
Pinky held her hand and tried to console her:Control yourself Roo.
Suddenly Ruchika wiped her tears:No...Arjun is only mine.He has to love me only.
Pinky got worried seeing her adamant nature.

Again Krithika met Ranbir.
Ranbir:Guess you broke your self resolution not to meet me till the engagement.
Krithika blushed:What to do?I am longing to see you every moment.
Ranbir:Good.Shall we go to the place where our friendship actually started?
Krithika:Ice cream parlour?
Ranbir:Ya.

Krithika was craving for icecream.
Krithika:Then let's go now itself.
Ranbir:Guess water is rising in your mouth.
She smiled.
They went to the icecream parlour.
Ranbir and Krithika exchanged their icecreams and started feeding each other.
Ranbir:You know our first icecream parlour meeting was not romantic like this.
Krithika:Ya.But now it is romantic.
Ranbir:Wait...more romantic icecream parlour moments will come in the future.
She blushed.

Rishab was standing at the balcony.
Chahat went near him.
Rishab:Rishab...
Rishab stared at her.
Rishab:You threw me squeezing like a tissue paper.Then why have you come back?
Chahat became upset: Rishab...please believe me.I did not know that you are related to Preeta and Shrishti.Our meeting is pure coincidental.

Rishab:Ok fine.But why have you come near me now?You ruined our friendship too.Then nothing is left between us.Then why do you want to talk to me?

Stay away from me you characterless girl.
Tears rolled down her eyes.
Suddenly they heard a voice from behind.
"Stop it.Not even a word against Chahat".
It was Shrishti.
Rishab:Shrishti...I am sorry.But you don't know your sister properly.
Shrishti:We know her very well.It's you who does'nt know about her.
Preeta:We knew about your relationship with Chahat.

Rishab was shocked.
Preeta:Without knowing the truth don't hurt Chahat.
Chahat:Preeta..please...
Shrishti:Don't stop us today Chahat.He should know everything.

__________________