iv. NEW VIDEO

★彡 four

TWITTER

carajones |@carajones
hey guys! new video is up!!

YOUTUBE

"hey guys what's up? it's cara back at it again with a new video and i'm not alone today" cara spoke to the camera gesturing to liza, sho sat next to her.
"i have the one and only Ms. Liza Koshy." she added pulling liza into a hug, who gladly returned it.
"hi guys! when the Cara Jones ask you to be in her video you just can't pass up the offer" Liza spoke up. A big smile appeared on both of their faces.
"today we are going to be answerable some questions from you guys!" Cara said, making many different gestures with her arms.
"okay Liza you go first!"
"Who is you're favorite member of the vlog squad?" Liza read. The two looked at each other, knowing their answers and them moved to look into the camera.
"on three!"
"one..."
"two..."
"three"
"Cara"
"Liza" the two said at the same times. Both bursting out into laugher afterwards.

After answering many more questions from twitter the two found one last question to answer.

"Why does David have beef with Cara?" Liza said, looking at Cara for assurance.
"um...im not really sure. but, hey david has his own opinions on thingsand i respect that" she answered, putting on a smile at the end to make it sincere.
"okay guys that's all the time we have today! thank you Liza for joining us!"
"No problem! i love you cara" Liza said, getting another laugh from Cara.
"okay guys! one more thing...if this video gets to 2 million likes...LIZA WILL START POSTING AGAIN!"

   As David shut his Laptop, closing out of Cara's new video, he couldn't help but smile and he didn't know why.

"What are you smiling about?" Natalie asked, plopping down on the couch.

"Nothing" he replied, shrugging it off. A smirk grew in Natalie's face, her knowing the reason behind his smile due to her being able to hear the video playing from her bedroom.

IMESSAGES

natty👑✨
i'm not trying to start anything
but....David was watching your new
video.

cara👾☕️
yeah probably for Liza...his ex girlfriend

natty👑✨
how naive are you??
he was literally smiling while watching it!!

cara👾☕️
chill Nat. He's just happy to have some Liza content. We all are.

natty👑✨
yeah, yeah. think whatever you want.

cara👾☕️
i need new friends...

・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.

INSTAGRAM

carajones  dyed my hair bitchezzz!!♡381,724view 351,573 comments

carajones dyed my hair bitchezzz!!
381,724
view 351,573 comments

username1 did i suddenly become more attractive to cara ? yes i did

username2 @username1 same!!

username3 omg david liked!!!

heatherjones i'm sorry i told you not to do it. it actually looks nice

natalienoel @heatherjones good thing it does. it took NINE hours.

username4 omg i forgot ab heather

kristenmccatee gorgeous girlie 😍🥰

lizakoshy um...stunning!!!!

zane you really out here stealing mine and carly's brand.

carajones @lizakoshy @kristenmccatee thank you loves 💛

carajones @zane 🤷🏽‍♀️🙊

load more comments

@DAVIDDOBRIK FOLLOWED @CARAJONES

unedited

AUTHOR SPEAKS!
sjksjks this is mainly a filler but be ready cause the next chapter is gonna have some tea🍵🍵

AUTHOR SPEAKS!sjksjks this is mainly a filler but be ready cause the next chapter is gonna have some tea🍵🍵