xiv. DAVIDS VLOG

★彡 fourteen

left. (david)

right. (cara)

davids vlog.

"hey guys! so this is my friend, cara! As most of you know me and cara weren't always friends. But, now that we are it's time to surprise her with a brand new car. Seat geek is an amazing app that helps you buy tickets in the easiest way possible! You've seen them help buy my friends car! Let's do this!"

"Come, Cara. Let's go!"

"david, I swear if you do anything to put me in danger i will kill you"

"You're overreacting"

"No, I am not overreacting. I have a blindfold over my eyes and you're taking me outside! That screams dangerous!"

The camera flipped to Jason, Joe, and Natalie all stood outside next to Cara's new car. A huge smile was shown on Natalie's face as she went to grab Cara and lead her to the car.

"Okay, take it off"

Taking off her Blindfold, Cara's eyes went wide, her jaw dropped at the sight of the black mercedes benz in front of her.

"Here's the keys"

"No, no, no, no fucking way"
" This isn't mine, you're such a douche"

"It's yours, get in!"

"No, David."

"get in!"

"oh my gosh"

The next clip shows David and Cara sitting in the new car, Her admiring the features and David looking at her, his usual grin spread across his face.

"do you have anything to say, Cara?"

"Yes, Thank you Seat geek!"

"There's actually something else I want to ask"

Looking into the camera lens he showed fear and happiness, but mostly fear.

"Go ahead"

"So it's obvious we have history, and I told you I wasn't ready for a relationship or anything but, these past months of our friendship made me realize that I'm ready"

Cara looked at David and then to the Camera, repeating the actions, not understanding if this is a prank.

"I told you not to joke about these things, David"

"It's not a joke. I want to date you"

"Seriously?"

"Seriously"

"Yes"

Throwing herself over the middle part of her car she engulfed David in the hug

"That's all I get?"

davids usual goofy smile appeared on his face, giggles coming from his mouth.

Covering the Camera with her hand, Cara leaned over and placed a kiss on Davids lips.

outro.

"I got a boyfriend, bitches"

"sorry, Liza"

10/10 sorry ab this chapter i kinda have no inspiration, which is nothing new & i suck at writing:))