8. So library, here I come......

"Hokage-Sama, I know we don't have many details regarding the Uzumaki clan. But Kushina did have some scrolls and information. Why didn't you give him access to them?"

The question itself was very simple, 'why not'. But the person asking, was not. Kakashi had many traits, but insubordination was not one of them. He was an Anbu Commander for a long time. Sarutobi had to strip him from his Anbu rank so that he could have a supposed normal life which was itself still a little difficult to achieve. So generally Sarutobi was a little surprised but considering that they were talking about Minato's son, so the question seems too normal to Sandaime.

"Kakashi, what are your views about Naruto-Kun?"

"We are missing the underneath the underneath." The answer came out from Kakashi quite easily.

"You're right. Now, don't you want to know more about what he is hiding? All of a sudden he left his supposed mask of being an idiot. You want to believe it that after learning Shadow Clone Jutsu, he started showing himself to us. Tell me Kakashi, didn't you see what happened yesterday. He started to cry like a boy who has lost everything dear to him. He was too quiet to consider his physical presence. He suddenly started calling Iruka 'dad'. He looked more like us than a twelve years old boy." Sarutobi turned his chair and looked over the rather peaceful Konoha. "Kakashi, look over him. He still is the child of ignorance, hatred, and loneliness. If he was just taking off his mask, then beware... There is a lot more under the table than he lets us see. He will be a formidable ninja when the times come... maybe more than the founders."

Kakashi was surprised to hear it but he was well known to hide his true emotions a long time ago, at least in front of others. So he gave only one response. "Hai, Hokage-Sama".

"And Kakashi, be careful what you report. Your report must not be used as leverage by Danzo."

"Hai, I'll take my leave now." Kakashi bowed and left with a leaf body flicker.

**********

Naruto went to the library first. He wanted to know whether his 'Hokage' was correct or not. Back then he never knew whether he would get access to the library or not. It can be said he never thought about it before. He was a person who learns with actions. Reading was never his forte. His weakness was normal clones, but truth to be told nobody took any extra care to help him with his study. He was mostly ignored by his Senseis due to his pranking habit but later he found that he was actually sabotaged by them like Mizuki for his infamous status. They never gave him the correct lessons or katas for academic level Taijutsu. As a result, his stances are always sloppy, ungraceful and with a lot of holes which acts as his disadvantages in every single match. Then again, he really wanted to thank all his ignorant Senseis. Naruto by his time already invented his own unique taijutsu style which was basically Uzumaki Taijutsu but had incorporated Huyga's gentle fist, Gai's Goken, Uchiha Taijutsu. In other sense, Uzumaki style was always offensive and if Kenjutsu is added then one can easily match with any one of the Swordsman of Hidden Mist village. Naruto's style of Gentle Fist was never to block the chakra point rather disable muscle functions rendering the opponent to defenseless. Goken was rather easy to pick up as Naruto himself was a heavy hitter and prefers it with the speed provided by Kurama. Luckily, he came back with all his memory and knowledge. And with shadow clones, he can easily convert them into muscle memory. This was a piece of new information he learned after his twenties. Shadow clones not only transfer simple memory but also it can transfer muscle memory easily but it had to be specific like different types of katas. And this is the most important training other than chakra control exercises. But the library was the place where he will find basics for his Ninjutsu and Fūinjutsu study and as well as politics. This time, Naruto knew that he had to be adept with politics. But he also knew those can come a little later. His first work is to base a foundation for his alibies.... because whether he like it or not, sooner or later he would be in a lot of troubles.