005

Taehyung woke up feeling odd. His stomach was growling which was something that never happened at the labs. Though the food was terrible, he never missed a meal. And having escaped after his injections which was when he would get his food, he was starving.

The bed he was in had a soft vanilla smell that made him feel comfortable. But when in this household he can't feel that. He has to get out. He doesn't want to become a prisoner again. 

He steps out of bed softly and begins trying to make his way downstairs. Everything was dark and he couldn't see well. Though his hearing was at levels that exceeded humans, his eyesight fell most likely worse than humans.

When he finds what he believes to be the stairs he takes one step. Slowly making his way downstairs, but the second his foot is a little too far over the edge his body loses balance.

He's falling down the stairs, tumbling as his head each individual edge and letting out groans.

"What the fuck" Hoseok says at the top of the stairs. He rubs his eyes and turns on the lights to find the boy at the bottom of the stairs with his bottom lip trembling. He was going to go ask the boy if he was okay but Jungkook beat him to it.

Pushing Hoseok out of the way and rushing to the fallen boy he cups both of his cheeks softly.

"Are you okay? What did you do? Why are you up so late?" He asks throwing Taehyung off. He looks into Jungkooks brown eyes and gulps.

He felt familiar.

His head ached trying to remember anything from before the lab.

"Hungry" was all he manages to say as he holds his head which hurt from the fall and the look on Jungkooks face.

He gives him a cheeky smile before ruffling Taehyungs hair.

"I'll take care of him Seok" Jungkook assures Hoseok before standing up with the boy and leading him to the kitchen.

Taehyung sat at the island as he watched Jungkook cook him something. He had no idea what it was called but it smelled great from where he was.

"Isn't your eye sight supposed to be amazing in the dark?" Jungkook questions as he stirs some sauce.

"I believe it is worse than humans. But my hearing is extraordinary" he says as he watches Jungkook cook, almost mesmerized by the actions.

"Worse than humans? We might have to get you glasses then" he suggests as he plates the food for Taehyung.

"Are you aware of your own name?" He asks the boy as he watches him stare down at the food, moving around the pasta with his fork.

"KT-9512" he says making Jungkook frown.

"It's not poisoned you know, you watched me make it"

Taehyung nods and takes a bite.

Then another

And another.

It has Jungkook letting out small laughs at how messily he eats.

He hasn't changed at all