020

Taehyung laid in bed beside Jungkook, it was late in the night and the light from the moon was shining on everything.

"You're so cold Taehyung" Jungkook whispers as he hugs the boy tighter to him in hopes of warming him up.

"I feel cold" he says quietly in response, trying to get away from Jungkook.

"Taehyung, please know that we aren't afraid of you. We just want you to control your injected side so you don't hurt any more people. Jin has been giving us injections so we are immune but that night, it was like it wasn't even there. Please Taehyung, I beg."

Taehyung doesn't reply, he stays quiet and just enjoys Jungkooks warmth, no longer trying to escape.

-

"Yoongi, what were you like when you didn't accept your injections?" Taehyung questions as the two watch tv, everyone else had left to the basement for some meeting. Yoongi, not caring much for the meeting, stayed with Taehyung.

-

Yoongi sits with a smirk as he hears Namjoon and Jin talking. Rather intimately as well. Though he knew he shouldn't have been listening, he didn't care.

Yoongi knew everything about everyone in such a short amount of time. Not because they talked to him, but because he was a little eavesdropper.

"Namjoon, I-I don't think we-we can do this now" Jin breaths out, Yoongi's cheeks turning a slight red from the moans he was hearing.

Maybe this wasn't such a good idea.

-

"I was violent sometimes but I never hurt anyone. It's easy to accept your injected side Taehyung. Just take control over the voices"

Or you can let us control you

It'd be easier for both of us

"KT?" Yoongi calls out, noticing the others eyes flickering.

They're all afraid of us

Let's show them just how scary we can be

But before Taehyung could even pounce on Yoongi, he's being held back by two pairs of arms.

His head twitches and his eyes flicker, he tried to get out of whoever's holding him but he can't.

"I'd love to see all of your blood everywhere. On the walls, on my nails. Everywhere" he says darkly as he eyes Yoongi. Not a single speck of fear in his eyes.

"I-"

"Blood" he says quietly, slowly falling asleep.

"Kill.."

-

"What do we do with him?" Namjoon asks as he eyes the boy who was tied to a chair in a separate room. Only a small window allows them to see in.

"He's too dangerous, he's not coming to terms with his other side like Yoongi. We might have to get another experiment."

"Or.." Jin starts.

"Or?" Jungkook asks.

"We can kill him"