017 honestly idk what this chapter is

"I'm here wh-" Yoongi comes from the kitchen looking at he sight in front of him.

".."

"Yoongi what the hell happened?" Namjoon asks, watching Taehyung closely as Jungkook walks him upstairs.

"I showed him how to catch a bird... and come to terms with his injections. But... I think he killed the bird?"

"This is just making him more violent" Jin sighs.

Taehyung was going to be a lot more work than they expected.

-

"TAE GET OFF ME!" Jungkook yells trying to not take a look at the naked boy who sat on top of him.

Taehyung was acting weird without a doubt.

"Please! Please please please! Kiss me!" He pleads.

"What the fuck happened to you!" Jungkook yells trying to get out from underneath the boy.

He told Taehyung to take a bath but instead he came back acting like a baby that's horny.

"I'll kiss you if you go take a bath" Jungkook says

-

Minutes later and he hears he bathroom door click open. He sighs in relief as he sees the boy is fully clothed.

"KISSES!" He yells running and tackling the boy to the ground so they both fall. A loud grunt coming from Jungkook.

"After you tell me why you're acting this way"

He picks Taehyung up after struggling to get up and sets him on the bed.

"I don't know, I think Yoongi talked about me aging backward or something I don't know, I didn't pay attention. I was too busy thinking about you!" He says with a childish giggle and hugs Jungkook tightly. Though Jungkooks heart was melting, he knew this wasn't Taehyung really speaking.

"Can you explain more?"

The boy groans at Jungkook.

"He said.. my injections, something about my one side wanting to be a kid again. I dont know" he says sadly and hugs Jungkook tighter, if even possible.

"How long will this last? And you're hugging me really tightly"

"Something like a week I think... I was too busy looking at the birdies!"

This would be one busy week.

-

And it was.

"Taehyung get back here!" Jungkook yells as he runs towards the boy who runs away from him holding a gun.

The entire week Jungkook had to stay home from missions and take care of a literal manchild. He just wished this was over already because his back was hurting from having to carry around a tall grown man.

"It's been 7 days! I want a kiss!" He yells, pulling the trigger on the gun

Jungkook immediately moves out of the way as the bullet shoots through the wall.

"TAEHYUNG PUT THE GUN DOWN AND ILL GIVE YOU A GODDAMN KISS"

Immediately following what he says, he drops the gun and jumps on him, connecting their lips together for a soft and short kiss.

"There now- are you fucking kidding me"

He sighs at the unconscious boy.

IDK WTF THIS CHAP WAS KSSNSNS you could probably skip this chapter and be alright