Chapter 4

Y/N's POV
I dress up early to go to school.

I really like to go to school when they were less people because you know, there's a lot of fanboy

I really like to go to school when they were less people because you know, there's a lot of fanboy. They always trying to flirt with me which I don't really like. "Unnies, hurry up!" I said.

"I'm done. Lets go!" Jennie unnie said.

School
Not long after, we arrive at school and luckily there were less people. "Finally, peace!" Lisa unnie said happily and we all laughed while walking along the school corridor towards pur locker.*our lockers were next to each other.

I open my locker and there we go again. A pile of letter and present fall from my locker. I decided to pick them up and put in a box which where I put all the present that I've receive.
"Gosh! That's a lot" Lisa unnie said and open her locker and the same thing appeared from her lockers too.

"Our maknae got a lot of secret admirers " Jennie unnie teased me followed by the others. "Stop that. It's embarrassing " I said. We were happily talking with each other untill we heard noises. Fangirls. Thats means BTS is here.

"Hey, sister!" Jimin oppa approach and hug me. " Hey!" I replied. " Hi girls!" Rapmon oppa greet and we greet him back. " gosh! Whose present is that? Its a lot" V oppa suddenly said as his eyes landed on my presents and letters.

"Let me guess, its must be Y/N" Jin oppa said and the unnies nodded. "Y/N? How did you know?" Jungkook suddenly asked.

"Yah! She's your bestfriend. How you didn't know?" Jin hyung slap Jungkook head. " Can't you see all of the boys in this school were all fighting for her" Jimin oppa said. "Nice job!" He high five me. "Thanks! But I need to go now"I said as I look at the clock.

"Where? So early. Class didn't even started yet" Jimin oppa said but I just left all of them in a rush. I manage to wave them goodbye tho.

Lisa's POV
V oppa suddenly asked " where is she going anyway?". "To settle someone else's problem" I sarcastically said .

"Who? Don't tell me," Jimin oppa said and turn his gaze towards Jungkook. " don't tell me you asked her to tell your girlfriends you want to breakup" Jimin oppa said almost angry.
"Well, I need to go to accompany my girlfriend" Jungkook said as he walk towards Bona.

"Man! When will he stop treat Y/N like that?" Jin oppa said. " We don't know either. Y/N were just willing to help him" Jisoo unnie said.
" how's Y/N? She's fine?" Jimin oppa asked.

" she says she will do it if that makes Jungkook happy" Rose unnie said. "Aigoo~ No wonder guys were falling for her. She is an angel. Guess I started to fell for her too" J-hope oppa said.
" don't even think of it. Besides she likes Jungkook anyway" Jin oppa said.

Not long after the bell rang.

"C'mon lets head to class" Jisoo unnie said amd we all nodded.

Y/N's POV

I decided to settle Jungkook's breakup problem early so that I don't have to cate about it throughout the whole day. First, Hani unnie.

School Garden
"Hi, Hani unnie" I greet her. I know Hani unnie. We went to the same gym. Plus, our parents are good friends.

"Oh! Hi Y/N. Why do you want to see me?" She smiled at me. " I'm sorry to say this but.." she cutted my words. "Did Jungkook tell you he wants to breakup?" She asked me and I slowly nodded. "I'm sorry~" I apologised. " He's the one who should apologise not you. Plus, I know this was gonna happen anyway. Cheer up!" She said happily.

"I'm glad you not upset" I sighed. " yah! He was called the playboy anyway. He is what he is." She added. "Unnie I need to go. I have a few more girls to meet" I said. " You mean his girlfriends right?" She asked me. " well, he always cheats on his girlfriend" I said and we both wave goodbye.

Hani unnie? Check! Next, Dara unnie.
This one is tough.

School's dance room
"Hi, Dara unnie~" I greet. " what do you want?" She asked angrily. " I came to tell you that...." I kinda hesitate because I'm afraid of her. "What is it?! Hurry!" she said.

"Please don't hate me." I pleaded . " okay! No worries" she said.

"Can you please leave Jungkook alone?" I asked. " why? He's my boyfriend" she said. " well, he want to breakup with you. I'm sorry. Please don't beat me." I said.

"He WHAT?!" she said. " did he asked you to do it? He is such a coward" she said. " please don't hate me" I said. " Why do you help him anyway?" She asked him.

"Well~ he is my bestfriend" I answered. " well, honey. Don't be too kind with a guy like that. At somehow, he is just using you while himself having fun with his new girlfriend" she said to me. " how did you know he already has a new girl?" I asked. " well I saw him at the mall yesterday. They were so lovey dovey. And I don't care to breakup with him anyway" she added.

Ring~

"Lets head to class shall we?" She told me and I nodded. I just need to tell Miyeon unnie now.

During lunch I decided to meet her at the rooftop. Since she is the school so called bad girl. I don't want people to see me being hit by her.

"Miyeon unnie~" I greet her. " WHAT DO YOU WANT? Little kid!" She said.

"hi , unnie.. I just want you to know that Jungkook want to breakup with you." I explain.
"He want a breakup? It must be you right?" She seems furious.

"No! I didn't do anything" I said. " You must be the reason that he breakup with me." She said as she pull my hair. " unnie its hurts." I said while tears fall down my cheek.

"Its suits you. I knew it from the start you will steal Jungkook from me. He spend more time with you than me. And now he breakup with me for you." She added and slap my cheek.

"We are not together." I explain. " liar! I heard him call you babe yesterday and kiss you." She seems even angrier and slap then punch me on the face. I stumbled backwards till my back hit the wall.

I got bruised all over my knees . The corner of my lip is bleeding. "I'm sorry unnie. But I didn't steal him from you. We never dated" I said crying. "I won't forgive you. I shouldn't treat you good in the first place. " she said and walk away. " and told him. If he want to breakup do it himself. You, I knew that you always help him with his breakups . You should stop it. Its just gonna make yourself as the victim. Just like this. Sorry but I'm not sorry for beating you up. Land all of this punches on Jungkook's face" she added leaving me weak on the floor.

I was too weak to stand up so, I decided to stay there for a while and not enter my class. Its gonna be over soon anyway.

Everyone was right I shouldn't help Jungkook. This was coming out of hand. I can't be his puppet for his own happiness. I'm a stupid that I still have feelings for him.