Chapter 18

Y/N's POV
Its concert day. I was getting my makeup ready and calm myself down.

Its my first concert ever since I debut. Its kinda nerve wrecking. I was practicing my vocal when BTS and Blackpink approached me.

"Wow! Y/N~ you look stunning" Lisa unnie said. "Thanks." I smiled.
"Yeah~ my Y/N. Goodluck!" V oppa said.
"Okay. Just wait for my surprise" I said.

"What surprise?" They all said in unison.
"You guys said you want to know my new songs for the new album" I said.
"Oh! Right." Jin oppa said.

While we were talking suddenly, Han oppa call me to be prepared.
"Guys, I need to go. Enjoy yourself" I waved them and went backstage. They also went to their seat in the crowd.

Before I walk to the backstage, suddenly a hand grab my wrist. It was Jungkook.
"Can I talk to you after the concert?" He asked.
"Sure." I smiled. "Okay, goodluck! I'll be supporting" he said cheerfully.

"Okay." I smiled back and went on stage.

The opening has started with some video and light performance.
I started the concert with my debut song,

I then greet the audience and also wave at my friends. The concert went pretty well. It was very fun and I enjoy every second of it.

"So, it has been the end of the concert. I know that all of you have been waiting for this new song but before that enjoy this video" I said and quickly ran backstage to change clothes.

Not long after, I start my last performance.

And thats the end of the concert.

After concert,

I laid on the sofa after changing my clothes.
"I'm exhausted " I said to myslef while playing with my phone.

"Y/N~~ congratulations for the concert" suddenly Jisoo unnie approached me.
I then stand up from the couch and reply to her hug. After that the others come along too.

"I love the new song. 12시~*singing" J-hope oppa said. "You do?" I asked . "Yeah! We all love it" Rapmon oppa said.

"I wrote it myself" I shyly said. "Really?" V oppa asked and I nodded.

"So, aren't we'll be going home?" Rose unnie asked.

"Oh! Noona. I'll take Y/N home." Jungkook suddenly said.
"Ooo~ Jungkook....." I heard J-hope oppa said like teasing Jungkook but I don't have a clue for what.
"Okay then but don't take her too long" Jennie unnie warmed him.

Not long after, I was already in Jungkook's car.
"So, what do you want to say to me?" I asked him.
"A-a.." he scratched his the back of his head.
"What?" I asked again. " n-nothing! I'll tell you other time. Its late" he said.

"Well. Okay then" I said and the drive became quiet.

Apartment Parking Area.
"Thanks for the ride." I said and walk out of the car. "I'll walk you to your door. Its dangerous to go alone." Jungkook said and grab my hand.
Somehow I felt nervous when he held my hand but I don't want to escape from it.

We walk to the elevator hand in hand.
"You don't have to do that" I hesitately said.
"I just felt like I want to hold you hand." He said.

"But, can you not be too care about me? I'm not used to it." I said. "No I can't. I will always care for you. I don't care if you hate it" he said which makes me shocked.

Then the elevator door opened. We walk to my apartment. "We're here. Bye then" I said and about to release the hand hold.

But, suddenly Jungkook spin me around to face him and my back hit the wall. He place his other hand on my cheek. Out of nowhere, he kiss me. I was to shocked to replied to the kiss.

He then release the kiss. "Y/N~ I...."
I didn't let he finished his words and I quickly went into my apartment. I rush to my room.
He like me now? I asked myself.

My fingers are on my lips remembering the kiss. He stole my first kiss. Why now? When I finally get over him? Without I knew it, tears fall down my cheek.

Jungkook's POV
I sent Y/N back to her apartment. I want to tell her that I like her but I don't really know how. I was really nervous too.

She asked me int he car but I make excuses. Then, I decided to walk he her doorstep since it will be dangerous to get on the elevator alone. I quickly walk out of my car and held her hand.

I wish I held this hand sooner. Her hand was the perfect fit for mine. I didn't release it even in the elevator. She told me that I don't have to do that but still I want to show her how much I care for her.

She even told me not the be care much about her. That she felt uncomfortable with it but I said to her that I will never stop caring for her even though she hates it. Like what V hyung said, I will chase after Y/N no matter what. I can't stand losing her again.

She was about to enter her house door but I spin her around to face me. I make her back hit he wall and place my other hand on her cheek. I can't remove my gaze from her plump lips.
Then, I kiss her. It was so soft but she didn't replied to it.

Then, I release the kiss. "Y/N... I-" I was about to talk but she didn't let me finished and quickly went into her apartment. What have I done. Now she will surely avoid me.

It okay. I will do whatever it takes as long as I can have my Y/N back. I love her. Thats the most important thing.