Chapter 14

Lisa's POV
I went to Y/N room to tell her.
"Y/N~" I called her. " Yes unnie. Whats wrong?" She asked me. " Han oppa came. You have to go for dance practice" I said. " Now? But they are still here" she look shocked.

"I guess its time for you to meet them." I said.
" Well~ okay then. First I need to find some excuses. I can't do this forever either, right?"She said and I help her to get some idea to explain to the boys. Well she knows well what to do more than I am. We then walk out to the living room.

Y/N's POV
I change into my casual outfit along with my black cap. I took a deep breath and walk out of my room.

I'm freaking out right now. Why did I do this in the first place?

I then saw Han oppa sitting by the kitchen counter, waiting for me.

"Han oppa, lets go!" I said. I was trying to go away fast before the boys start noticing me. I didn't even dare to have a look at the boys which I know that their eyes were focus on me.

"Y/N?" Jimin oppa asked. I decided to look at him and I saw his eyes became watery.
"Annyeong, Jimin oppa~" I smiled.

Jungkook's POV
After Lisa noona walk back from the door, she called all of the noona. It was kinda weird but I don't know why. I just shrugged it off.

Not long after that, Jisoo unnie bring a man from the door to the living room.
"Oh! BTS is here. Hi!" He greet. Its not Blackpink's manager. Who is he? All of us was curious so, Jin hyung decided to asked Rose noona. "Who is he?"

"Urmm.." she hesitate to answer.
" Hi, not gonna be rude hyung but who are you? We haven't seen you before." V hyung asked the guy. "Oh! I'm Y/N's manager" he said and we all shocked.

Did he just said Y/N. My Y/N!
"Who?!" V hyung was really shocked. " Y/N. The famous solo artist of YG entertainment. She came back from America few weeks ago." The guy said. I could see Rose noona and Jennie noona put their heads down. 🤦‍♀️

"What do you mean? Rose, did Y/N has come back?" Jimin hyung asked. " Sorry, we lied. She came back few weeks ago." Jisoo noona said. She's back. She finally back. I miss her.

"Y/N was back?!" We all said in unison.

"Why are you here if you're Y/N's manager? This is Blackpink house" Rapmon hyung said. "Oh! You didn't know? Y/N lives here too." He answered. " what?!" Jimin hyung asked and look at Jennie noona.

Not long after, I saw Lisa noona walk out with a girl with a black cap. The girl went to the guy and then I realise it. Its Y/N. She was here the whole time. Why didn't she told us she's back?
Did she really hate me that much? Is she avoiding us? *but she looks beautiful tho

She didn't even gave us a glance. Until Jimin hyung spoke. "Y/N?"
She slowly look at us and smiled. " Annyeong , Jimin oppa." act like she did nothing wrong.
Her smile. I miss her laughed.

Y/N's POV

I smiled to Jimin oppa and greet him. Suddenly, V oppa ran towards me and gave me a hug. " Y/N~ I missed you~" he cried. " haha! I miss you too oppa" I said and hug him back.
I release the hug and saw Jimin oppa already standing in front of me to get a hug too.

"Hug me too~" he whined and I hug him. " Come here. You are such a baby."
"Why didn't you tell that you're back?" Jin oppa asked sulking.

"Err... SURPRISE!" I said and act like a kid I am. "What was that for?" Suga oppa said sternly. " yah! Suga oppa I know you missed me. Come here. I'll hug you" I said and walk to him to hug him. I do realise that Jungkook was staring at me the whole time.

Without I knew it I end up hugging all the members except Jungkook.
I decided to just walk pass him but he grab my wrist.

" can't I have a hug too?" He asked pitifully .
I can't back away so , I just hug him. I miss his hugs actually. Besides, I don't hate him tho. I was just embarrassed that I confessed to him and got rejected.

I already forgive him about the exes thing.
"So, tell us . How long have you been in the room?" Jin oppa asked. " Everytime you guys here." Jennie unnie answered. " Aren't you bored?" V oppa asked. " Nope! She was too busy texting Mr. -" I shut Lisa unnie's with my hands.

"Y/N. We need to go or else we will be late" Han oppa suddenly said. " Okay. Sorry guys. Its nice to see you guys again but I gonna go." I said.

"Where are you going?" Jimin oppa asked.
" Dance practice" I said. " Can't we come along?" V oppa suddenly asked. " yeah! We're bored hanging out here." Suga oppa said.

"Aren't you guys busy?" I asked. " nope! We have a day off." Rapmon oppa said confidently and all the boys were looking at me like a kid asking their mother food.

"Yeah! We wanna come too. We never seen you perform before" Jennie unnie added. "Aside from that you owe us. We lie to them because of you" Jisoo unnie daid. "Urgh! Fine! Han oppa can they come?" I asked Han oppa.

"Sure but drive your own" he said to them. "okay! Lets go." I said. " and don't try to disturb me especially you." I point at V oppa while he replied to me with his mischievous smile. " what was that smile for?" I asked. " nothing~" he answered.

YG entertainment
I walk into my dance room and greet my backup dancers. The boys and my unnies was not here yet. I start warming up my bodies and dance to a few songs.

"Y/N , we're here!" V oppa said happily and all of them sit at the corner.
"Guys! Lets show them what we got" I said to my fellow dancers.

Then the music start.

"Ooh! I love this song!!!! Y/N daebak" I could here Lisa unnie yelled from the corner.

"I know this dance. Lisa dance with me" Rose unnie asked Lisa unnie to dance. Without I realise it, both of them were dancing along with me.

They also sing along with me
"You're no fun" V oppa sang.

After the song ends they all clapped.
"Y/N. That was cool." Jimin oppa said. " Thanks" I smiled catching my breathe.

"Here! Drink some water" Suddenly Jungkook out of nowhere came and gave a bottle of water. " Thanks" I said and decided to walk away but he grab my wrist.

" may I talk to you?" He asked. " lets not talk about anything in the past." I said . " okay. I'm sorry. For everything" he said. "OK" I said feelingless. " Y/N, I'm really sorry for hurting you. Why did you leave not telling me?" He asked. " I don't feel like I want to tell you" I said. "I understand" he sighed. "B-b" he was about to talk but cutted off by Jennie unnies whose calling me.

"Y/N. Come here~" she said. " coming." I said and left him alone. I ran towards Jennie unnie and the boys " what?!" . " You're so cool~" V oppa said. "C'mon V oppa, just spit it out. I know what you're up to" I said.

" o~ kay.. How are you still the same even after those years?*mumbled by him self. Can you teach me the dance please?" He asked.
"Okay. Come here" I said and grab his wrist . I dragged him in front of the mirror.

We then dance along happily and also join by the others. I just laughed at Jin oppa when he dance the shaking part.

"Yah! Stop laughing at me" he yelled.
"Can't help it. You look like a grandmother " I laughed.

Then, I realise .....

I miss hanging out with these guys.