Episode 10 Hybrid And In Danger... pt. 1

"I'm a hybrid...?" You said as you sat there shocked at the message, "Y-Yes, you are," Jungkook said as he looked like he was about to beat himself up, "And it's my fault."
"It's not your fault, it's my fault for not being careful." You said as he scratched the back of his head. "So...which animal am I then?" You said as they all looked at each other.
"We won't know unless you transform," Namjoon said. "That's easy, all I have to do is transform, right? You guys do it just fine, so it won't be a problem." You said as they shook their heads. "No, Y/N, you're a human," Seokjin said, "And it's not as easy as it looks, for us it's easy because we're hybrids, but for you it's going to be painful." Yoongi said, "I can handle pain." You said, "It's as if you were giving birth to a baby, the only thing is that the pain is in your butt and head, and there's no baby." Namjoon said as the rest nodded and you suddenly feel weird.

~Turned~
Your eyes feel heavy and you drift off into your sleep. You didn't know why you were sleeping, because it was daytime, but it felt good, so you just slept.

The boys looked at each other confused. "Is it part of her animal senses?" Taehyung asked, "Maybe her animal is nocturnal. If that's the case, Yoongi needs to keep an eye on her tonight." He said as they all agreed.

At Night...

You suddenly woke up and realized it was night. You didn't know how you slept that long, but you didn't care. You got up from the couch and went to the bathroom. You turned on the lights and saw you were a mess. Your hair was tangled, your face was pale and you suddenly had fangs. Your eyes were green, and you were scratched all over your arms. Somehow, you decide to leave the house, without realizing that Yoongi was behind you. You ran into the forest behind your apartment and you howl. Your animal was taking over you, you felt like you were gonna collapse, but your animal self kept running. You stopped because you heard someone following you, you turned around and see that Yoongi's really far from you. Your human self wanted to jump in his arms, but your animal self started to run again. Suddenly, the animal inside you wanted something you couldn't bare to see. It wanted to hunt. You growl and grab the first defenseless animal you could find, a bird. You bit on it until it died. Before you could eat it, you feel a hard pain on your head and butt. You finally fall down on the forest ground and whimper. You scream but the only thing that can get out is a yelp from your animal. You couldn't move, you were scared that if you did it would hurt more, which it did. A few tears roll down your face and you felt like you wanted to die. The pain was way too much for you to handle, you felt like you were going to pass out. Suddenly, the pain stops and you realize that your ears and tail grew. Before you realize it, your animal self tried to turn into an animal, but failed when Yoongi suddenly pined you to the ground. You growl and he hissed at you. You were crying at the fact you couldn't control yourself. You push him off of you and you pin him to a tree. You scratch his arm and he groans in pain. You see the reflection of your green eyes in his eyes. It makes you want to stop, and eventually, you did. You hide your ears and tail and you collapse onto the floor. Yoongi quickly grabs you and takes you back home. He opens the door and he turns on the lights. The boys quickly get up and see that Yoongi is hurt and that he is carrying you with bruises. Yoongi breaths heavily and puts you down.

"S-She's....a fox."

I doubt this is the best episode ever...

Love you~❤️

Love you~❤️