Episode 41 Time To Wake Up...

"Good morning!" A familiar voice yelled around the house. "I don't want to get up!" You said. "You're gonna have to," he said as he dragged you out of bed. "Wait, Hoseok!" You quickly grabbed your phone and he kept dragging you around the house. "What is happening?" Yoongi said as he came out of his room and saw you and Hoseok. "Honestly, everyone is so weird today," he said as he entered the bathroom. "Good morning to you too!" You shouted as he closed the door. "Jimin! I delivered the package," Hoseok said while knocking on his door. Jimin opened the door and Hoseok let go of your foot. "Can you all just be normal for once and let me sleep for five more minutes?!" Seokjin said as he slammed his bedroom door shut and we all looked at each other.

"We should probably-"

"Yeah,"

"Y'all really need to learn your lesson," Jungkook said while brushing his teeth.

"I can't believe we have to be apart just because we study different things," Jungkook whined as you chuckled. "Don't worry, we'll see each other at the end of the day," you said as he nodded. "Let's go, Namjoon," you said. "Wait, why does he get to go with you?" Hoseok said. "We're both studying law," you said as he sighed. "Time flies by, don't worry," you said as they all nodded and you all parted your ways.

(we reached 7k you guys are amazing, thank you so much!)

So much happened that day, I can't write it all. We met new people and we made friends, I'm so glad. I'm a bit worried about our future, I still have these green eyes and...Yoongi...

"Y/N?"
You turn around and see Seokjin. You close the notebook and look at him. "I see you're writing again, what is it about this time?" He said as you sighed. "It's a new one, I've been writing it since we went on vacation," you said. "Oh," he said as you nodded. "How was college?" He said. "It was fine, been a while since I've been in that environment," you said. "What about you?" You said. "It was great," he said as you smiled.

"Can I ask you a question?" You said. "Sure," he said.

"Do any of you...have feelings for me?"

"Some..do," he said. "Who?" You said as he thought for a while. "I can't tell you," he said. "Wait, why?" You said. "None of us planned to have feelings for you, especially with the fact that you said we're a family," he said as you stuttered. "Actually, I meant that we take care of each other as a family," you said. "Well, I still can't tell you," he said. "They don't have to know! Please!" You said as he sighed. "Fine," he said.

"Remember when Yoongi wouldn't let you out of his grip when we planned to go out for the first time?" He said as you nodded. "Yeah," you said. "Remember all those times Jimin has protected and taken care of you?" He said as you nodded. You looked at him waiting for more information, when it hit you like a train.

"OMG! No way," you said as he nodded. "S-Seriously? N-Not joking?" You said as he shook his head. "Great, I got two guys following me, I hope that doesn't lead to trouble," you said.

"Hey," you said as you entered the room. "Hey," both of them said at the same time. "What is it?" Jimin said as Yoongi looked at you. You thought for a bit and opened your mouth to speak but not words came out. "Are you okay?" Yoongi said as you nodded. "Yeah, I was...just thinking about what could happen in the future," you said as Namjoon entered the room. "Don't spend the rest of your life living in the future, enjoy the present," he said as you laughed sarcastically. "I wish you told me that in the past," you said as he sat down next to you. "So..what's up?" He said as we all looked at him. "What?" He looked at Jimin and Yoongi and then at you. "Oh!" He said as he quickly left the room.

He knows?!

"What was that about?" Yoongi said as you shrugged. "Anyway, how was your day?" You said as they both looked at each other. "Well..."

I am so sorry, but I am blown away with the future
Of this story..

I am so sorry, but I am blown away with the future Of this story

Love you~❤️

Love you~❤️