That's it!

I mean, Royal Blood is finished! Wow, my first book!

I loved writing it, even though some chapters—Ahem, "Hell Hath No Fury"—gave me some (a lot) of problems, I wouldn't change anything...well, probably some things, but I still love this book and the original characters. Let's talk about them, shall we? Some trivia, if you will.

Adelaide Kathrynne Maeve Villaine: Adelaide is my child and I love her. Fun fact, she had three previous names before I settled with "Adelaide." The first name was Maura, which is the Irish Gaelic and Scottish Gaelic version of Mary. The second name was Freya, which means 'lady of love, beauty and death.' The third name she had was Esmeray, which means 'dark moon'. I almost went with Esmeray, but in the end, 'Adelaide' won. Adelaide means 'noble' by the way. Also, her appearance changed a few times as well. First she had blonde hair with lavender eyes, then she had strawberry blonde hair with green eyes, their was a point where she had two different color eyes, I don't wanna go into it, I had no idea what I was I was doing. I also kept getting violet and lavender mixed up.

Nadia Brynn Rose: Where do I start with her? She's badass, she's a strong independent woman, she's a feminist. She can speak Gaelic, Scottish Gaelic, but in this world it's 'Lecish.' Her shapeshifting abilities aren't limited to Lions, she can shapeshift into pretty much any animal except bugs, Nadia doesn't do bugs. Oh, and Nadia's bisexual, I doubt I've ever actually mentioned that, but since being a part of the LGBTQ community back then wasn't very welcoming, she's chosen to hide that part of her.

Caitlyn Elise Miller: Okay, here's the thing, Caitlyn wasn't supposed to exist. She wasn't. But I talked to my friend TsundereAnti and decided, "what the hell," and here she is. I like Caitlyn because she's different. She tolorates Adelaide, she doesn't necessarily like Adelaide, she doesn't always agree with her, and vice versa. I like to think that they won't truly become friends until later in their lives. Caitlyn is also Pansexual, which, just like Nadia, she hides. Though, she doesn't completely care if people know, unlike Nadia.

The heights and ages of the main characters in Royal Blood are as follows:
–Darkiplier: 6' 5" (195cm) Around 2,000 years old.
–Nadia: 6' 1" (185cm) 29 years old.
Antisepticeye: 6' 0" (182cm) Around 2,000 years old.
–Seán: 5' 10 (177cm) 27 years old.
–Mark: 5' 10" (177cm) 28 years old.
–Adelaide: 5' 11" (180cm) 20 years old.
–Caitlyn: 5' 6" (167cm) 25 years old.

Please feel free to leave comments! If you have questions or anything like that, which I'd be happy to answer. But, yeah, I think that's it.

And don't worry, I won't be gone for long. Maybe a few weeks or a month. We'll see.

Goodbye, for now,
—Voiceless_Siren