Chapter 12

Okay! I got a few announcements/questions.

1) I'm probably not gonna update next week. Why? Well next week I have a music festival, getting a baby, has a huge school project, and need to make my friend's birthday present.

2) What should I make for my friend? I like origami and am planning on making a origami basket and put candy on the bottom and make origami boxes put stuff in it, then make some origami dragons, Pegasus, and other stuff she likes. If you got any ideas, feel free to share.

3) I'm planning on discontinuing Reincarnated Into A New Unknown World. Why? I read it over this week and... well.... it's trash.... I feel like I skipped a lot of things... sooooooo yeah.....

That's it! Anywho enjoy the chapter!

*************

School, a very very necessary evil. Hate it!

As you might have figured from that start, I am currently beginning school!

At first I tirelessly begged, cried, and shot puppy dog eyes at my parents to not let me go. Why? Cause the death flags appear at school! I figured that much out from my previous life. But for the first time in ever they didn't budge!

Why am I so worried about death flags? Cause after squeezing some info from fluffball I was told I had to live till the age of 50!

That's not hard!

I died at the age of twenty... so living till 50 means that you times my previous life by two then add 10! I haven't even lived for 50 years with my two lives combined!

*Groan* this is gonna be hard...

Sooooo, in the end I'm attending school whether I like it or not.

"Yuki! Wake up!" The thirteen year old Taiyo Kimura shook his twin sister in an attempt to wake her up.

"Noooo, another minute..." I softly mumbled.

"It's been an hour since you last said that! If you don't hurry we're gonna be late!" Brother sighed with exasperation.

So another 10 minutes passed and brother finally was able to pull me out of bed and get me to dress then get ready. I looked at myself in the mirror and nodded to myself.

Yep, I'm gonna break a lot of hearts.

My ruby red eyes matched my normal kimono that was also the same red. I have three of these kimono, since I didn't want to wear the same clothes over and over again even if it does have a self clean system.

My kimono was one of my magic items, so when I used magic it would turn a different color since it is supposed to match my eyes. So when I use magic my eyes turn into a really icy blue, and that doesn't match my red kimono. So my red kimono also turns into an icy blue with white designs.

I only wear my kimono because 1, it's comfy, 2, it changes color, and 3, it's comfy.

"Yuki!" I heard my brother call. I let out a sigh. We still have frickin two hours before it starts! Two hours! But of course as royalty we must get there early!

"Coming!" I called back as I heard brother keep calling my name. I walked out the door and was immediately dragged by him to the royal hall.

Reaching it mother came up. "Remember your manners." She said as she fixed my already perfect hair

"Yes, Mother." I replied summoning my fan, which has a new feature! It also changes color, so right now it's red and gold, when I use magic it'll turn into an icy blue and gray.