Chapter 25

It was tournament day, meaning it was time for the people to start packing and travelling to the South. The winners of last year's tournament.

Yuki and the others rode several carriages. One for each of them. The carriages were drawn by magnificent stallions of varying colors. Yuki's were an icy blue, symbolizing her control over ice.

In the carriage a girl stood sat there with her eyes closed. As if sleeping. But in actuality she was simple thinking. Thinking about her first life. Then her second and now her third. Her eyes opened slowly, showing a pale blue set of eyes twinkling like a set of rare jewels. Her gaze however, was sharp and cold, like the color of her eyes.

Her elbows rested on the window and her head on her hand. She stared out the curtained window and looked down at her wrist.

Her eyes examined the bracelet she had made. The one that felt as if made ages ago.

This carriage isn't as comfy as my own. Yuki brought her wrist up and looked closely at the carriage charm. She smiled bitterly as she thought back to the time she was actually carefree enough to make such things.

Her memory had recovered completely after the encounter with the Onsu and ever since then she had felt a pressure on her. A pang of hatred at not only the Onsu but also herself. She was weak and she knew it.

This life, this world, this place, the place she calls home. She didn't want the amazing life filled place to fall into ruins. That's why she has decided that she was going to fight.

She found out from Sakura and Souta that the Angels and Knights were also in this world. They also probably knew that the Onsus have come.

Yukino thought about this and decided that she will gather them together and once again fight. Convince the rest of life to fight on their side. Not for her, not for this world. But for the ones they love and care, for the memories they have left here.

She will find a way for all of life on this world fight against them. Whether they live in the sky, sea, or land. Whether they are creatures of darkness or light. Whether they live above or belong the land. She knows. This is the only way to defeat the Onsus from destroying everyone and everything.

She knows its selfish. To ask them to fight for her. It's like asking to take their lives. She knows, and it hurts to know that it is the only way to fight them off, to kill them, to stop th from destroying anything else. The only way was war.

-------------_____---------_____----__

The Land Of The Golden Sands And Sun. A title that has been dubbed to the South. And when Yukino saw it she knew why. Golden sands glistened like gold on the ground, the bright round sun with its warm Ray's. The land was literally all gold.

Entering the capital, the place where the tournament was taking place took absolutely forever. Needing to show them the invitation cards and then going through security took hours. Not only that there were a lot of people. Whether they were participating or not they had to go through the check. This was almost worst than the security they go through on in airports!

But once they were in Yukino and the others had to take some time to gawk at the amazing structures and buildings that seemed to loom over them.

Made out of pure gold, the sides on the outside were adorned with precious gems. The streets were filled with the sound of the children's laughter and the talking of negotiating adults. The market was bustling with people each selling a unique item of their own.

"We definitely gotta go explore!" Sakura said, as wonder filled her voice. Yukino nodded in agreement, her fan (that was almost forgotten) covered her lower face as she gently swayed it.

"Brother..." Taiyo knew exactly what Yukino was going to say.

"Go ahead, dont stay too late though." After grabbing some money, Yukino, Souta, and Sakura ran right into the market fair that was loaded with people. Taiyo shook his head as he watched his sister run, a gleeful, happy spark light her eyes. It has been a long time since he saw that expression on her.

Yukino, Sakura, and Souta looked around the market place.

"The clothes looks so cool!" Sakura said.

"Let's get some." Yukino has long adored the clothes of the ancient Egyptians and they were very similar to the clothes worn in the South. (Btw I'm talking about clothes that are in Pharaoh's Concubine, just imagine those clothes here.)

Yukino and Sakura went to get a change but Souta looked over his shoulders not at all interested in the clothes.

His eyes suddenly narrowed and then immediately brightened up. Sakura's and Yukino's head snapped over, eyes widening.

*******

I'm so so so so so so so so so sorry!!!!! I told you all that I would update yesterday but I didnt.

Yesterday turned out to be really busy so...
Yeah, death...

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! See you again this week!