Chapter 15 -Maldives

Y/n POV
I woke up by the sudden ringing of the alarm
I quickly made my way to the bathroom,showered..
After getting out i put on some white jeans with a black t shirt.

Then i did some light make up and left my hair down,putting on some shades i made my way out only to find Jungkook loading the luggage in the car trunk

Lol we were matching i though as i took in his appearance .He wore dark blue ripped jeans with a black t shirt and a grey beanie.

He looked so fit in that attire Wait why am i even complementing himHe looked at me and eyeing me from head to toe and realised that we were matching as he glanced at his shirt againSighing he motioned me to sit in the car

Wait why am i even complementing him
He looked at me and eyeing me from head to toe and realised that we were matching as he glanced at his shirt again
Sighing he motioned me to sit in the car

In the aeroplane
The journey was quiet , Jungkook was on his phone all the time while I was lost in some random thoughts thinking how everything would have been different if Junghyun were alive.
-
"Please fasten your seatbelts. The aeroplane is about to land" the air hostess announced.
I quickly looked out of the window and I was mesmerised by what i saw

Wonderfull it is scattered in Indian ocean surrounded by turquoise crystal sea glimmering under golden sun

Wonderfull it is scattered in Indian ocean surrounded by turquoise crystal sea glimmering under golden sun.It really was a topical paradise,I could see pure white sandy beaches surrounded by coconut palms and green trees.

I was bought out of my thoughts as the plane started to descend.

I panicked when i realised i didn't put on seat belt as i was toobusy appreciating the view.
I quickly held Jungkook's hand only to receive a surprising look from him

Don't get me wrong its not like i wanted to
I was just scared

"Really y/n where are you from , you don't even know how to put on seat belt." He said with disappointment.

I just kept on holding his hand with my eyes still shut

Suddenly i felt someone shifting beside me , i opened my eyes to see jungkook getting closer to me , he scanned my eyes as my breath fastened again , we both realised how close we were ,he allowed his hand to go to my other side and fastened my seatbelt with a click sound.

The plane landed and i removed my hand from him
"I m sure i made it clear that physical contact is not allowed ." He said raising his eyebrows
"Yah!its not that i wanted to touch you i was just afr.."
he cut me by placing his hand again on my mouth

He did again , why does he do this every time,he scolds me for touching and what is it that he is doing.isn't this physical contact too

Jungkook PoV

We went to the hotel NamJoon hyung booked for us and I must say it was grand and impressive just like him.

Just as expected of him,his hard work paid off
We made our way to the counter
"Room no 312."the girl at the counter told me smiling
"Thanks" i said winking at her making sure that y/n
saw me .I knew she would get annoyed and i was successful

Y/n looked at me with a disgusted look
Playing dumb i made my way to the elevator
"Aish what a playboy" i heard her murmuring
-
Standing in front of room no 312 I opened its door only to be hit by a sweet yet tempting fragrance.The room was decorated with rose petals and scented candles.

Aish this hyung
I thought to myself

There was a bed in the middle ,I and y/n we both looked at each other and spontaneously we both practically ran towards the bed jumping on it.

"I ll sleep on bed"
"I ll sleep on bed"
We both said in a jinx

"No you sleep on couch" she said pointing at the couch on the other side of the room.
"Hey who do you think you are to decide." I said lying down switching off the lamp of my side and covering myself with the quilt.
I heard her muttering something under her breath and turned around too her aligning pillows between us.
"Yah what are you doing?"I asked
"I wont sleep on couch,I ll sleep here. Here you go , i made a boundary between us..you sleep on your side and i sleep on mine."
"Do whatever you want."
-
Jungkook POV
I woke up in the middle of the night by the sound of jerks and whimpers  beside me , i turned around to see y/n shaking and whimpering , her eyes shut and tears rolling down her cheeks.

"Hey y/n what happened ?" I tried to wake her up but she kept sobbing
"Y/n wake up , you are having a nightmare"i told her raising the tone of my voice and shaking her by her shoulders.

I noticed that after a while she started calming down however her eyes remained shut.
I stared at her face , her cheeks still wet from the tears .I wiped off her tears from her cheeks , I saw how innocent and pure she looked but who would know what type of a person she is judging by her appearance.No wonder Junghyun fell for her.
I started turning to my side only to get stopped by a hand clutching the back of my shirt.

"Stay" she muttered under her breath and I couldn't help but look at her in aww.

What am i doing I mentally slapped myself as i released my shirt from her grasp and went to sleep.

So what do you guys think?
Thanks
Shabiha
Dont forget to vote