Chapter 21-Conflict

Y/N POV
"Lets go" jimin oppa said as we heard the speakers..
The journey in the plane was silent..none of us spoke to each other..Jimin oppa seemed extremely angry...I know he is gonna drill some senses in jungkook's brain..I really don't want that though.,it will only make jungkook more angry.
-
"I will drop you" he said
"No . Its okay oppa,you have done a-lot for me and I am really thankful.
"I AM DROPPING YOU HOME AND THATS FINAL!"jimin oppa commanded ,anger visible in his voice.
Jungkook's POV
Where is she? Why hasn't she returned yet?
Brain: are you worried about her
Me:no i am not
Brain:yes you are
Me:no i am not .. i don't care about her..
Brain:tch tch tch do you know you did a great mistake leaving her behind there with park jimin?!

Shit shit shit why didn't i think about jimin hyung?

Brain:why are you panicking?
Me:they couldn't have done anything right?
Brain:why?are you jealous?
Me:jealous my foot!
Brain:your thinking says it all
Me:lolol only if jimin hyung will be able to find her.

A sudden ring of the bell pulled me out of my heavy conversation with my brain..
It was her..
"Why did you take so long?"i asked her as my body started burning with anger
She just gave me a disgusted look and within a second i was grabbed by my neck and punched on the face
I looked up to see who did this
"Hyung?!"i said confused
"What the hell !!jimin hyung why would you do that?"I asked controlling my anger
"You ask why??"he raised his voice and continued
"Look at her!!"

"Why did you take so long?"i asked her as my body started burning with anger She just gave me a disgusted look and within a second i was grabbed by my neck and punched on the faceI looked up to see who did this"Hyung?!"i said confused"What the hel...

I looked at her and noticed hint of tears in her eyes as she looked down.
"You left her all alone at the airport.how could you do that to someone,let alone a girl."he continued
"U knew that she isn't familiar about that place..then why? "He said as he grabbed my collar once again ..anger increasing within him.
"Stop it hyung?!"I muttered
"Sorry what?!what did you just say?!" Jimin hyung asked gritting his teeth.
"I said just stop it already."I replied looking straight into his eyes..shrugging jimin hyung released my collar and said "thank God i found her on time.what if i wouldn't have find her and something bad would have happened to her." Jimin hyung stated with concern..

Why is he so concerned about her?
Could it be?
No ..he cannot possibly fall for her

"So what?i don't care she lives or dies..I least care about her..and you shouldn't too hyung.. ." I said without any expressions only to recieve another punch from jimin hyung.
"You are worst jungkook.Thats how low you have become,let me make myself clear.I will not talk to you until you apologise to her..Understand?you better understand."he shouted on jungkook

"Seriously hyung?you are breaking our life long friendship because of someone like her." I said while throwing her a disgusting look.
"Yes .I don't want a jerk like you as my friend."he said and walked away..

"Its all because of you." I shouted,grabbing her shoulder.
"Stop it you are hurting me ." She said
" i wish you were dead.you are snatching everyone close to me." I said tightening my grip on her shoulders.

"Then why didn't you let me die?" She partly screamed as tears started to dwell up in her eyes
"Why didn't you let me drown?why did you save me?"she said raising her voice and releasing herself from my grasp.
I got ahold of her and pinned her on the wall again
"You know why?because i hate you..I hate you the the point that there is no chance of forgiveness.i want to make you suffer,i want to break you.If that day i wouldn't have saved you,your suffering would have ended very soon,and i don't want that..i want you  you to suffer your whole life..how pleasing it would be to see you hurt emotionally,mentally and physically.you just see,just see how i will break you to a point that you wont be able to stand back."tears started to flow down from her cheeks as she started in my eyes with anger.my eyes went down to her shoulder only to notice that my finger nails were making marks on them. I released her as i realised that...
Shooking my head and giving her a last death glare,i made my way back to my room..

Brain:you lied there
Me:no i didn't
Brain:yes you did
Me:no i didn't .. all of that was truth..now be quiet..

I entered my bedroom and sat beside the bed thinking about jimin hyung as i recalled our memories together..i mentally shouted as anger rose inside me as i realised that hyung just broke off our friendship..
Its all because of her..just wait y/n... Now that you have started working in my company,not only i will make your life a living hell here but at the company too..you just keep on giving me more reasons for my revenge..

Y/n POV

Y/n POV

I cant believe he just said that..why did he save me back then ..
I hate him i hate him
How can a person be like this
I cant believe he is junghyun's brother
Junghyun was an angel and this person he is a devil,a monster..
I let my tears fall as i sat on the floor
Only if junghyun were alive he wouldn't have let this happen to me
Why God why?
Why is something like this happening to me
Why have you made me so helpless that i have no other options left??
I hugged my legs as more tears started to fall
"I miss you junghyun."i whispered under my breath
"I wish i had died by your side.i would rather want a peaceful death beside you than a living hell." I sat their as i looked out of the window

What do you think will happen ?
Will jungkook be able to gain jimin's trust back again?
Do you think jungkook will apologise?
Enjoy
Don't forget to vote
Shabiha