Invincible

March 3, 1988

My last three days with Michael.

The most happy, yet, depressing 3 days I will probably ever experience in my entire life.

Before the concert tonight we have one last rehearsal, Michael wanted me to watch him perform and also to help him with The Way You Make Me Feel. He says I'm not only his best and only closest girl friend he has, I am also a model so performing with him will not only benefit both our careers, but also bring us closer than ever before. He told me the night before that I don't have to worry about a dress because the people in Wardrobe will help with that. So I'm just going to come in good ol' Grey joggers, white tank top and a pair of Nike's .

Classic right?

It really gives that "I'm active, but I'm chillin" kind of look.

I have to be at Madison Square Garden around 9:30 AM to start our last rehearsal.

It's around 8:30 AM right now and I go freshen myself up since I have to be downstairs with Michael by 9. I take a quick 20 minute shower, wash my hair, shave, the whole mine yards. I blow dry my hair, listening to Michael's Bad album to get me hyped up for this mandatory rehearsal.

(because honestly, who wants to be up at 8 in the morning, or even in the morning in general?)

The next thing I know I check the time and it's 9:10.

Twenty minutes. I shut off my record player in my bedroom and I throw on a hoodie Michael had given me during Victory Tour and head out with my keys. I quickly run up 4 flights of stairs to Michael's bedroom because I need to make sure this man is awake. He doesn't sleep very often during tours because he makes sure EVERYTHING is PERFECT but when he is able to sleep, especially before rehearsals, he'll sleep. That man will sleep for decades.

His lack of sleep during touring worries me however, I don't want him to end up with a sleeping problem later down the road in his life.

I finally get to his door and knock. Literally not even the third knock and the door swings open.

"Wow I'm surprised. It's like you were desperately waiting for me"

I tease him with the same words he teased me with the day before.

Michael rolls his eyes and chuckles, leaning on the doorway.

"Usually I would come to you and pick you up but looks like you beat me to it, I woke up a bit late.. do you think this is okay to wear to rehearsal?"

 do you think this is okay to wear to rehearsal?"

"Red really fits you, Michael. Any color does really..."

He smirks and pokes my cheek me like a little child

"You think it looks sexy~?????"

"I didn't say that, but take what you want from that, whatever your little heart desires."