All I Do Is Think of You

Michael pulls away and grabs my face with his hands, gently putting his warm hands on my cheeks and kisses quickly my forehead.

"I have a couple people from my family over, don't be too shy now."

Michael holds my hand and we make our way into his home

Beautifully decorated, I am first encountered with a beautifully dark wood scenery, I look up at the chandler above my head, an exquisite copper piece most likely made for him.

Michael looks back at me and smiles at my complete admiration of his home

"Isn't it beautiful Y/N? This is all I ever wanted, I have all the privacy I need here.. it's like my own palace.."

I nod and smile gently

"Absolutely, Michael. I'm so shocked, it's so beautiful!"

Michael leads me into the living room, from the entrance we make a right and another right to see a couple members of his family sitting on the couches. His mother Kathrine and his sister LaToya. They both turn around when they see Michael walk in

"Michael baby, who's that?"

His mother asks

Michael scoffs cutely and pushes me in front of him, placing his hands on my shoulders

"This, is my girlfriend Y/N L/N. You may remember her, especially you LaToya, from when we recorded We Are The World back in the day.. also she knew us when we were in Gary before we moved here and when we were still signed to Motown."

LaToya comes up and shakes my hand

"It's so nice to see you again, Y/N.. you're all grown up I could barely recognize you!"

I nod and smile at LaToya

"It's nice to see you again, 'Toya."

Kathrine calls me over and I sit next to her.

Michael explained to me before she had a bad leg due to polio that she had when she was younger so he hopes to not have her get up a lot.

Kathrine hugs me gently and kisses my cheek

"It's so nice to see you again, dear. How's everything back at home?"

I pull away and smile, turning towards her.

"Well it's okay, kind of boring to be honest with you. I'm a full fledged model now. I'm always but not really busy. I'm stationed in New York now, it's kind of boring. I really wish I were back here in California, though. The winter and summer weathers are harsh there.. the winters are bitter cold, and the summers are rainy and humid. We get constant heat waves due to being in the city"