Namjoon and Nemesis (pt 1)

ayyy school's a bitch and I'm internally screaming 24/7 but here's another chapter

----------------

Alarms.

Why. Just. Why.

You tried to open your eyes, but even the tiniest amount of cold Monday morning light that trickled through the slats of your blinds was too much for you to bear.

Giving up on sight, you blindly reached out to find your phone with your fingers. You winced when you accidentally knocked your water glass off the bedside cabinet, but thankfully it didn't smash. You finally located the source of the god-awful noise and switched it off with a sigh of relief. You groaned and buried your face in your pillow.

School.

You hated school, the only thing keeping you there was your determination to get a good job. Otherwise, you couldn't bring yourself give a damn about it. It was filled with bullies and fake people who only wanted popularity. Apart from Suzie, you had nobody really.

What about them, a tiny voice whispered in your mind. They helped you when you needed it most.

You bit your lip hesitantly. You didn't know what to make of the vampires. Yoongi was pretty easy to figure out, he hated you pure and simple. But the others.....

You shook your head vigorously. "Don't think about that now y/n", you said to yourself. "Just try to get to school on time", you glanced at the clock on your wall, and shuddered. "Good luck to me", you muttered.

After throwing on your uniform, you quickly tied your hair up, not even bothering to check it properly in the mirror as you brushed your teeth at the speed of light.

You cast your eyes around frantically, and let out a sigh of relief when you saw your schoolbag, which you actually had the common sense to pack last night. 

You grabbed it and walked over to the door. You would have to run to have any hope of making it on time at this stage. You flung open the door, and shrieked in surprise.

Standing there, in his full, freakishly tall glory, was Namjoon. His dimples flashed as he shot you a smile.

"Hey y/n", he grinned, his fangs fully visible. "Hurry up, we'll be late",.

You stood there in total confusion. Why was he here? How does he know where you live? Why was he acting like this was completely normal?

"Huh?", was the only thing that managed to escape your lips.

"For school", he said slowly. "We'll be late for school, come on, the others are waiting". You still didn't move.

"Why are you here?", you finally managed to say. He looked at you in disbelief.

"Because we're protecting you", he said. "Remember? We aren't letting you out of our sight". You felt slightly horrified. Were they really that unaware of  how unpopular you were? Everyone would question why the hell you of all people were being accompanied by seven, no, six, of the schools' most sought-out boys.

Before you could protest, Namjoon slipped his hand into yours and pulled you down the steps, towards a van. You vaguely recognized it as the one they came to school in. He pulled open the door and gestured for you to get in. You hesitated for a second, but sighed and climbed in.

"What's up", Hoseok smiled, patting the empty space beside him. "Come sit here".

You sat down next to him, with Taehyung on the other side of you. "Good morning", he yawned, placing his head onto your shoulder. You stared at him, unsure of what to do about the handsome vampire that was now flinging his arm across your lap to snuggle deeper against your body.

"Taehyung she's not a pillow", Jin scolded from the driver's seat. He only gave a muffled groan in response.

"Well congratulations y/n, you have been officially promoted to pillow status", Jungkook said with an easy grin, he was sitting across from you, stretching his arms out across the back of the seats. 

Jimin was next to him, you could feel him staring at you but you ignored him, still angry about how he talked to you.

The rest of the journey was quiet, the only sound being the noise of the engine and Namjoon and Jin discussing one of their school assignments in low tones. As soon as they parked, you quickly slid out the door, but Taehyung reached out as quick as lightening and grabbed your sleeve. 

"That's rude", he stared at you with a dangerous smile, making sure his fangs were fully visible. "You're my pillow, you can't leave". He inhaled deeply and pulled you closer to him. He parted his lips and leaned down to your neck..

"I'll take it from here", Namjoon interjected hastily, pulling you away from Taehyung, who's eyes had turned red, indicating his blood-lust. You gave Namjoon a grateful smile, and he returned one, showing his dimples.

"You can't run forever", Taehyung called out behind you. You heard a rush of wind, and he suddenly put his hands on your waist, halting your movement. He leaned down to whisper in your ear, his lips brushing against your skin. "One of these days, I'll catch you". He let go and walked away, throwing you a flirty grin.

You sighed. What the heck had you gotten yourself into?

-------------

writers block is the worst please send help

and remember, you nice, keep going :)

vote and comment!

peace out, uwu

(unedited)