Io

A 55-year-old Zeus lay unconscious in a hospital bed with a 39-year-old Hera standing over him. A knocking sound hits the door.

"Come in," Hera absent-mindedly called out.

Zeus's bodyguard, Argus, reeled his head in the room, "Mrs. Hera, there's a woman out here looking for Mr. Zeus and she's trying to get in. Her name is Ee-yo?"

A girl in her early thirties barged into the room, "It's Io." Hera noticed the woman's sprouting baby bump. "I need to speak with Zeus."

Holding back her bafflement, "Mr. Ouranoson is not awake now. Let's take this in another room." Hera said in a surprisingly calm tone.

When Hera closed the door to the empty hospital room, Io began to speak, but before a word could come out, Hera's fury was released, "What do you want?"

Io stammered by the outburst, "Zeus-"

"Mr. Ouranoson," Hera interjected bitterly.

"Mr. Ouranoson," Io corrected herself, "Slept with me."

"You slept with each other," Hera told Io, "Don't take away your blame in the situation."

"Alright," Io pleaded, "But now, I'm pregnant and-"

"And what?" Hera said sternly, she picked up her checkbook and started writing. She handed Io a check, "There, is that enough for you?"

"I-"

Hera menacingly said, "My husband is passed out in the other room, probably because of a heart attack. I don't have time for this. Just take the money and go, you cow!"