Ganymede

Argus knocked on the door and came into the room, "Mr. Ouranoson, your assistant is here. He says he has something important to tell you."

"Not now, Argus," Zeus responded.

"Sir, he insists it's very important."

Zeus groaned, "Fine, send him in."

An attractive man in his late twenties walked in the room."Hello, sir, glad to see you're doing alright."

"Hello Gan," Zeus smiled in reply.

Hera impatiently looked at the man, "Well Ganymede, Argus said you had something urgent you needed to say."

"Oh, right," Ganymede looked sheepish, "Could Mr. Ouranoson and I have a minute? This is a rather private manner."

Sternly and angrily, Hera said, "Anything you have to tell him, can be said to me as well."

Zeus calmly and weakly, "Just say it, Gan, I need some rest."

Ganymede said nothing for minutes. Hera's waning patient diminished. "Out with it!"

Ganymede then blurted, " I have HIV!" Hera was confused as to why he'd share that with them. Ganymede continued, "I think you should get tested."

Hera's eyes widened as she stared at Zeus, "Is there anything you won't stick your dick into?" she screamed.

Zeus grimaced, "We'll discuss this later, Gan, please leave." Ganymede didn't hesitate to say goodbye and exit.

"Oh, you didn't want your boy-toy to stay?" Hera paced, still in an uproar, "This explains the heart problems. Figures that your penis is the thing that would get you killed!"

"Hera, calm down."

"Calm down?" Hera said emphatically, "You're telling me to calm down? You have HIV! For all I know you gave it to me! For all I know, you passed it to our kids."

"You and I haven't been intimate since before Gan and I got together."

"That's not the point, you idiot. You almost died because you couldn't just keep it in your pants!"

Another knock on the door sent Hera mute. Zeus gave the reply to come in, and Argus appeared at the door again.

"What now?" Hera asked, avoiding any politeness.

"Leto is here with the twins."