2

Snow fell  down onto the sidewalks, The whole city looked like it's covered with a white blanket.

Jungkook fiddled with the paper once more, staring at the numbers written on it.  His phone sat  right of his hand, mocking him silently. 

It’s not like Taehyung was unqualified.  Frankly, Jungkook didn’t understand why Taehyung wants to work as a cashier In small bakery like this.

With a sigh, Jungkook typed the phone number and waited.

“Hello?” a raspy voice replied.

“Hello, this is J-Jungkook from Jeon's Bakery,” jungkook  stuttered a bit picturing the handsome boy on the other line, “I  um  I wanted to let you know that I am really impressed with your application and I’d like to offer the position to you”.

“Wicked!” Taehyung interfered, “ah, I mean sounds good, yeah”

Jungkook chuckled at that.

“Sorry,” Taehyung laughed, “just got a bit excited I guess.  When could I start?”

“Tommorow"  Jungkook too replied rather quickly. Now it's taehyung time to chuckle.

Feeling embarrassed "I uh mean if your free tommorow we can go over how things work here and scheduling and such”

“Sounds good,” Taeyhung responded almost immediately, “But you do realize I’m no good in the kitchen Right ?”.

“ Having second thoughts already ?” Jungkook teased.

“Absolutely not!  Where else am I going to find a place to work where the boss looks like a bunny with muscles?”

Jungkook’s cheeks turned bright red, and that is not from the cold.

" Shit sorry I didn't mean to  say it loud"

A huge wave of cold air flowed into the bakery as another customer entered. 

“It’s fine,” Jungkook smiled widely, “a customer’s just walked in, I’ve got to go,  I’ll see you tomorrow”.

“See you tomorrow,” Taehyung  answered, “and Jungkook ?”

Jungkook shuddered lightly at the sound of Taehyung calling his name, “yeah?”