3

“Kookie, we’re sold out of strawberry snowman biscuits here” Taehyung called from the counter. Jungkook didn't know when taehyung started called him with Nick names  Not that he minded, of course.

“Dammit,” Jungkook said a bit too loudly based on the giggles he heard from Taehyung out at the counter.  For some reason, the more snow there was on the ground, the more people  purchasing  snowman biscuits rather than the Christmas tree ones.

“You planning on making another batch before closing?” Taehyung asked again.

“Nah,” Jungkook replied, “if there are any left-over we can use that for the next two days, just suggest the tree ones”.

“Got it,” Taehyung answered.

As Jungkook finally finished the design he was doing on the biscuit  and put that tray in the refrigerator, Taehyung walked into the kitchen.  Jungkook furrowed his eyebrows.  “What’s up?” he asked.

“You have to come see this,” Taehyung said and  grabbed Jungkook by the hand, and Jungkook looked away to hide his blush. 

The more he get to know about taehyung he turns out to be very clingy which for jungkook became very hard because whenever Taehyung casually touches him jungkook gets thousands of butterflies in his stomach.

Taehyung dragged him out of the kitchen and towards the door to outside.  The shop had completely emptied already.

“What the hell you planning, Taehyung?” Jungkook laughed.

“Stand here,” Taehyung said placing his hands lightly on Jungkook's hips and adjusting him to face the door. jungkook shivered slightly.

Taeyhung opened the door and a wave of air shoved itself through the door.  Huge snowflakes fell on Taehyung's hair and the shoulders of his black sweater.  He heaved against the door trying to get it closed.  Jungkook sighed and rushed over and helped him close it, but the wind kept pushing it open again.

“Sorry, I was going for a dramatic cliche scenes from the dramas and now we’re both freezing our asses off,” Taehyung laughed through a few shivers.

Jungkook laughed and removed his beanie and gently put it over taehyung's head, taking extra care to cover his pink ears.  A little smile crossed Taehyung's face.

They stayed like that staring and getting lost into each other eyes a little while.

Taehyung cleared his throat, “So I guess we won’t be getting any more customers today”.