64

Jaemin sat down on the couch, staring at the clock hoping that time would stop for a moment. He was so nervous that he couldn't even breathe properly without overthinking it. Besides he didn't have anyone to talk about it since he and Jeno agreed on not telling their friends. On one hand though, he was really okay with it because  the date could go  wrong.

He stared at the cute pyjama with little cates that he had bought for Jeno Lee. He knew the other boy would love it. It was a simple gift but at least he was sure Jeno would like it.

Jaemin put the pyjama inside a bag, grabbed his keys and left his house. He was literally sweating and trying his best to not throw up. He just liked Jeno way too much.

When he was half way to the cinema, his phone beeped. He paused for a moment and got his phone out of his pocket. He had a text from Jeno.

"Jeno 🐈:
I'm here already babyyy :)"

Jaemin smiled at the text and ran to the cimema to not let his date wait. He couldn't make Jeno wait that long or it would be a bad start.

When he got there Jeno was waiting with popcorn and coke. He looked calm and very handsome as always.

" Jeno!" Jaemin called and got closer to the other boy. Jeno received him with his well known eye smile that melted his heart. "Hey! I'm sorry I'm late, I-"

"It's okay, Nana. You're here now." Jeno kept on smiling. "I bought some popcorn and coke..."

"Thank you." Jaemin replied. "How are you today?"

Jeno exhaled. " A bit tired but now everything is just fine."

"Because I'm here."

"Because you're here." Jeno agreed. "How was your day?"

"Haechan is mad at me because I refused to tell him what happened between us." Jaemin told him and stared at the floor. " He's annoying."

"We'll tell them right after our date. Don't worry, Nana." Jeno said with a little smile and touched the other's cheek. "It was a joke, but I don't want people to be mad at you."

Jaemin looked at him again. "It's okay. When Haechan started to date Mark, he took at least a month to tell me. So I don't care if they're all excited to hear that we're together "

"A month?? Wow, the betrayal..." the older commented. " But do as you wish. I'm okay with everything."

"You're a sweetheart..." Jaemin met Jeno's eyes and instantly smiled again. " When's the movie starting?"

"Half an hour." Jeno took the tickets out of his pocket. " Here, let's go."

Jaemin grabbed the tickets and they walked to the room where the movie would take place. Jeno guided them through the dark room and told his boyfriend to sit down. Jaemin instantly blushed and tried to focus on other thing. He looked at the ticked on his hand and started to read it.

"Wait, we're watching a scary movie?" Jaemin asked panicked. "I'm scared of those!"

"I know," Jeno smirked. Jaemin felt his heart beating incredibly fast and his head started spinning. "You can hold my hand if you're scared."

Jaemin was tempted to do so, but he wouldn't let Jeno know he was scared. "Oh by the way Nana, do you want to sleep at my place  tonight?"

If this was an hypothetical situation where Jaemin was drinking he would spill all the liquid all over Jeno 's face. "S-sleep?"

"Did you just stutter?"

"N-no," Jaemin coughed. "No."

"That's sexy." Jeno winked once again and Jaemin felt the butterflies again in his stomach. "But do you want it or not?"

"Why?"

"I have something for you but I left it at home and my parents are out of town." Jaemin looked rather lost but he couldn't ignore the smirk that was on the other's lips. " I won't try anything on you. Promise."

" I just need to call my parents and tell them. "

" So is that a yes? "

Jaemin blushed." Yes... "

" Good. "

The movie hadn't started yet but Jeno was already eating popcorn and occasionally feeding some to Jaemin who seemed very amused for having Jeno with him.

The other boy had texted him two months before and in such a short period of time they managed to create such a strong friendship that soon became more than it. He liked it. Jaemin really liked it. Specifically because Jeno was everything he ever wanted in a boyfriend : caring, teasing, sweet and kind. Jeno was that boy.

After a long time of them just eating popcorn, the movie started. Jaemin was actually enjoying it but he couldn't ignore the burning feeling all over his stomach every time Jeno stared at him. He tried to act cool but it was obvious that Jeno knew what he was doing and he was enjoying it.

**
After the cinema, the two ate hotdogs and called it dinner before heading to Jeno's place.
It was a nice night: the moon was full and the melody of the night was mesmerizing.
The two were walking hand on hand and occasionally smiling at each other. "Nana!"

"Hm."

"Are you happy?"

Jaemin smiled. "Yes, really happy. Why?"

"I don't know, I just wanted to make sure you feel happy." he squeezed the other's hand, sending even more butterflies to Jaemin' s stomach. " because I'm really happy too."

"I'm sorry too."

"For what?" Jaemin whispered staring at Jeno who was staring at the sky, avoiding eye-contact. "You're an amazing person, Jeno."

Jeno sighed. " Well, I took a long time to tell you how I felt and even made you cry. I'm really sorry about it. "

Jaemin squeezed the older's hand and and stopped walking, forcing Jeno to stop too. "It was my fault to overthink it so don't worry about it anymore. We're together now."

Without any warning, Jaemin pulled Jeno by his waist bringing him closer. He could the heavy breath and Jeno' s deep brown eyes were shining. Jaemin got lost in them and after a long time he proceed to analyze the other's face that seemed to be sculped by a God himself. He licked his lips in a predatory act and stared directly at Jeno lips who had his mouth partly open and was staring at the other boy. By the time Jeno closed his eyes Jaemin was already pressing his lips against Jeno' s ones. At first Jeno didn't move; it was just the hot feeling of their skins touching, but after a while the burning passion hit both of them. Jaemin cupped Jeno' s cheeks with both of his hands pressuring their mouth even harder and making them both breathless.

After a while Jaemin pushed Jeno away and took a deep breath. Jeno smiled wide at him and tried to catch his breath too. "Wow" he breathed.

"Wow?"

"I should have asked you out sooner." he commented while pecking Jaemin' s lips again. " That was freaking hot."

"Not as hot as you."

"Shut up," Jeno mumbled feeling a little shy. He grabbed Jaemin' s hand again and started to walk again. "Let's go home, we have warm sheets waiting for you."

Jaemin smiled and watched Jeno walking excitedly.

" Falling in love with you is impossible , Jeno Lee." he thought to himself.