113

"Jeno, you're overreacting" Xiaojun commented. Jeno was incredibly nervous and his friend knew but he wouldn't make it easier for Jeno so he kept on teasing him. "Literally, you've had like 738393 dates before and you've been together for like five months now so don't overreact."

Jeno rolled his eyes and tied his shoelaces. "Sometimes I ask myself why we're friends."

" Can you two stop being so dam annoying?" Lucas asked while sitting on Xiaojun' s bed. " You're annoying!"

"You're too," Xiaojun noted and that time Jeno agreed.

Staring at the mirror for the very last time, Jeno sighed. He wanted this to go well and he wanted to make sure Jaemin was going to have a good time. "Why do you two started to share a place?"

"Actually is us three: me, Lucas and Hendery but Hendery is Macao for the weekend, " Xiaojun explained "but to answer your question, we just wanted to have fun and our parents agreed with it."

"You won't hold on three weeks without burning down this place.." Jeno commented. " But have fun or something."

" I love you, Jeno." Lucas said hugging him. "It's great to know that you trust us this much"

"I'm out, bye" Jeno set himself free from Lucas' arms and left the new  apartment that his friends bought.

He had to meet Na Jaemin who would be at his house in an hour. So he ran back to his house and grabbed the small gift he had bought for his boyfriend. A small silver ring. He was not sure if Jaemin would like it, but he was hoping he would. It was not about the money he had spent on it but the amount of love he had for him. Jeno really wanted to surprise him with something meaningful ad pretty.

After a while he heard a soft knock on the door and he immediately realized it was Jaemin. He ran to the door and as soon as he opened it he felt like passing out. Jaemin was wearing white jeans and a orange shirt that looked really stunning with his tanned skin.

Jaemin winked. "Hey there love," he placed his hand on Jeno's shoulder and pressed a sweet kiss on his cheek. "Are you ready?"

"Y-yes," Jeno stuttered and tried his best to keep himself calm.

"Are you okay?" Jaemin asked with a laugh.

Jeno was fighting himself to not state the obvious but he couldn't miss this chance to see Jaemin 's blushed cheeks. "It's just... You're breathtaking, Na Jaemin."

As expected Jaemin turned bright red and cutely slapped Jeno' s shoulder. "Shut up," he mumbled "Let's go."

He grabbed Jeno's hand and they left his house. Jaemin opened the car door for his boyfriend and then slid to the driver's seat.

"Where are we going?" Jeno asked while turning the radio on.

Jaemin smirked. "Not telling."

" C'mon Nana, that's not fair!"

" You'll love it, I promise." he assecured him. " How's your day been so far?"

"I was at Xiaojun's new place. For some reason him, Lucas and Hendery started to share a place and that's scary..." Jeno commented.

"I need to meet that Xiaojun boy, he seems funny"

"He's very boring." Jaemin smiled at Jeno and then focused again on the road. " What about your day?"

"Well, I went out with Renjun to buy his mother  a birthday present" Jaemin was tapping his fingers on his leg along with the music beat. "Then I came here to pick you up..."