Chapter 31 { Marking }

Luna P.O.V

It is 10 pm and I am going crazy I swear! What in the world might be going wrong for him, that he can't come home?! I am so mad! I tried calling him thousand times, but he is not replying to any of my calls. I called his company he wasn't there.

I then heard my phone ringed and I wasted no time picking it up.

" yes?" I asked immediately

" oh, hey Luna, it's me Mason. Alpha asked me to call you because he can't come home tonight, he is busy doing pack works, the pack is a big of a mess right now" i tried to process the information I just got.

" o-oh, if that is the case then it is fine, but... will he be back home tomorrow?" I asked

" I am not sure Luna, but I think and hope so, don't worry if there be anything going wrong, i will call you right away, ok?" What can I say? he is busy, he has his own duty.

" thanks Mason, take care and tell him not to overwork himself please" and then we hanged up.

with a sigh I took Alpha in my arms and walked upstair to my bedroom, I really don't have appetite to eat anything anymore.

********

it's been two days... two fucking days since I last saw Asher and even heard from him! What is wrong with him?! Where was the man, that told me I am more important than his jobs? I can't believe it... I swear even if he show up, I will be so mad, i will give him the coldest shoulder I have ever given in my life.

" god i am sacred, who is the person make smoke come out of my best friend's ears, like that " Jenny said as she sat down as well, with tray full of food in her hands, It's lunch time and we both are in the school cafeteria.

" I am losing my mind I swear, how can someone be so careless ?" I asked her, she looked confused for few seconds before she snapped her fingers in understanding.

" don't think too much of it Luna, he might have a very good reason otherwise that man is over knees for you" she is right, but still that does not explain his action of ignoring me like I am nothing

" I am still mad, won't you be mad if Mason does the same? ignoring you out of blue without even telling you?" I asked her face turned into a serious one

" well I will kill him then, but out of boys for now... let's talk about something els" I sighed and only nodded, i can't do anything els anyways.

" what do you say about you come over tonight? let's have a girl night and eat a lot to gain 1000~ pounds" that made me laugh,
this girl...

" sure, why not? let's do it" and that was a deal being made, I will have sleepover in her place.

*******
we were in the car making our way towards Jenny's house, when I received a call from no other than Mason

" yes Mason?" I answered the call

" Luna, we need your help" he said fear clearly visible in his voice

" what help? How can I help you I mean?" I asked

" Alpha he-he is losing control again and-and it became too difficult for us to hold him back since he is a Lycan" huh? what is wrong with Asher??

" where are you?" I asked

" in the pack, please come quick!" He said and he quickly hanged up. I looked over to the crazy driver beside me, she nodded before driving faster.

We got there and it was so strange meeting so many people in the mean time looking at us. because, yeah, we drove inside the pack like two crazy people. I saw someone so familiar coming towards us