Chapter 40 { The mission }

Luna P.O.V

It's early in the morning now and I am getting ready for tonight since we need to leave soon. All night long i kept checking everything, to make sure everything is going according to the plan. I couldn't be more proud to be this pack's Luna, they are really responsible people.

I changed into my outfit, something I could fight in without any problems, I tied my hair up in a ponytail. Just as I was finished with getting ready, I heard a knock from the door.

" come in " I gave permission, the door opened and my mom walked in.

" you are ready ?" She asked softly, I nodded smiling at her. She came closer to me, and I could see her eyes tearing up

" mom..." I whispered hugging her tightly as she hugged back

" be safe my c-child, please, come back safely, ok ?" I nodded, backing away, I cupped her face in my hands and wiped her tears.

" I will come back, I promise " i promised before kissing her cheek. my mom is one of my everything, seeing her like this makes my heartache

" Luna, are you ready? " I looked over to the door to see Mason and Jon are standing there, I nodded, giving my mom one last hug, I made my way outside of the house.

" you guys ready? " I asked them, They both nodded and we started to make our way towards the location, the warriors did leave before us, they needed to take their places before us. We didn't take all of the warriors, of course, we left more than half of the warriors behind, so they will protect the pack while we are gone. We couldn't risk the pack safety for the world.

I let out a sigh as I looked out of the car window, I just hope this plan, will work out.

***********

It's night right now, I looked over to everyone around me once more

" remember you are not doing this to only save your Alpha, but you are here to save a family member. I believe you all know Asher never did treat you lower than himself, you were like a family to him, and I also believe you all look at him the same way. Tonight we will destroy them, to make sure everyone will know, how we destroy anyone who is threatening our families. " I said strongly, they all nodded in agreement and we separated so we will start our plans.

*****************

I will be sneaking inside alone, others were also sneaking inside the castle from different parts, Jon wanted to come with me, but I didn't let that happen, everyone have their own roles in this plan, and Jon's one is not with me. I saw two guards were standing there I quietly got behind one of them from behind and quickly hit his neck with all my strength, making him pass out. The other one turned around, he was about to attack but I moved faster, I kicked his leg make him fell down and hit his neck as well. I am not to kill anyone, I can't.

I took a deep breath and got inside the castle carefully, I didn't want to make any sounds, thanks to Antonie and Linda's spell, our scent and heartbeat are blocked from everyone's sense to feel. So those vampires won't realize we are actually here.

Call me crazy as much as I am scared, I am also excited. I feel like I am in an action movie or one of my favorite stories.

I kept walking and walking through the hallways, making sure no one will see me. The good part of this castle is, there are so many places to hide in. I stopped moving when a scent hit me, it is not just any scent but the best scent I ever smelled in my life. the smell of a forest after the rain, and roses. but the only time I understood what is going on was when Ana howled inside my head,