Chapter 9

Hope you like it!

A month later

"Ugh! I'm too lazy to write another chapter!" Miracle groaned, her attention at the other laptop that she used to watch anime on. 

Skylar looked up from the manga and walked up to her to see what she was doing. He thought it was a good idea to spend his Sunday with her. He wanted to go to Ashton's again but wasn't in the mood to play dress-up with her mom again. "A new chapter of what?" He asked, peeking from her shoulder. 

She turned around and adjusted her glasses with her finger, a smug smirk on her lips. She motioned him to take a good look. "A story that I'm writing. I started a few months ago. I think that it's shit, but people actually like it. I've already written 11 chapters and I'm almost at 700 reads," she replied, slapping herself. She took a deep breath and continued writing.

"What's it about?" She stopped typing, saved it and went to the summary. Skylar read it and let out a low whistle. "So it's about a singer who needs a bodyguard and a broke guy with a lot of debts got the job. The singer got interested in him, but the bodyguard is always like 'what the fuck'? So slowly, he tries to win him over. Right?" He summed up. "What's the title?"

"His Bodyguard," she answered. She opened her notebook which had all the data of the story in. Miracle found a blank page and wrote something. "Note to self: someone is actually interested in the story, so keep writing," she mumbled to herself. Skylar sat down next to her watched her write. The episode on the other laptop finished and she put the next one. She quietly sang along with the opening as she stood up to look for something that Skylar could read.

"Skylaaaaar."

"Yeah?" He pulled his hair out of a ponytail.

"Can I braid your hair?"

"What the fuck hell no."

"Aww but Skylar!" She pouted. Skylar stood up and with his hands behind his back, he walked to her. He stood on his toes and flicked her forehead. "Ow!" She rubbed the place where it stung. 

Skylar turned around. "Just do something quick," he said. 

Miracle grinned. She let some hair upfront loose and was done in a few seconds. She tied the end using his hair tie. Skylar turned back to her and Miracle did her finishing touches. She grabbed her phone and took a picture to send it to Parker.

Miracle: who does he look like?

Parkour: HOLY SHIT HE LOOKS LIKE THE FEMALE VERSION OF EDWARD BUT WITHOUT THE GOLDEN EYES THO

Parkour: wait wait

Parkour: HE LOWKEY LOOKS LIKE WINRY HE COULD FUCKING COSPLAY WINRY FOR ANIME CON OR SOMETHING

Miracle: OMG OMG

Skylar stood on his toes and silently watched their whole conversation. He shook his head. "Don't even think about it." Miracle pursed her lips. She looked at her phone, back to Skylar and her phone again.

Miracle: he said no

Parkour: awwww

"Why is Parker's name saved as 'Parkour'?" 

Miracle laughed. "He's the one that put it like that. So in return, I put 'Your friendly neighborhood Miracle'. Because he put Parkour and I thought about that one meme that someone was like 'Peter Parker could call himself Peter Parkour', so I put something spiderman related. I would've put 'assassin', but he doesn't know about all of that," she tried to explain while laughing. She searched for something else for Skylar to read.