Chapter 22

Hope you like it!

A month later

"Skylar, please" Nina begged. "Just do it this time for me. I'll promise that I won't ask you again." Skylar opened one of his eyes and closed it back so Alexis could practice her makeup skills on his face.

"What happened to the model?" Alexis asked. "Are they sick or something?"

Nina sighed as she dropped her shoulders. "It's more like that your stupid brother doesn't want to do it with other women. Because he wants to do the shoot with his "precious boyfriend", as I quote."

"And those women harass me!" Ashton yelled as he entered Alexis' room with full speed. "When I try my best to politely decline their disgusting offers, they want to scream and say that I'm being rude. Like how the hell does that make sense?"

"That sounds like a personal problem," Alexis muttered as she tried to blend the foundation.

"You're pressing it a little too hard. You can do it a little softer so you don't punch yourself in the face later," Skylar advised her.

"Okay," she mumbled and tried to blend it softer.

"Cherry, please help," Ashton begged as he got on his knees. "If you help me, I'll give you anything you want."

"I don't need anything."

"You wanted a puppy, right? We can adopt one if you like," Ashton offered. "Or a kitten. Or we can even buy an owl or a parrot."

Skylar raised an eyebrow. "No. I'd rather want a pet when I or we have an apartment."

"I can let my mom design clothes for you."

Skylar shook his head. "Not interested."

"If you want, I could take you away from your own mom."

"Nah."

Ashton's eye twitched. "I'll buy a car."

"Uh uh."

"I'll take you around the world."

"Nein! (No) And stop giving me rich offers. I don't want any of them. And I still have practice with Adrian in the afternoon."

"What does Adrian want to practice with you?" Ashton questioned. "Also makeup?" He turned to Nina. "Is he also into that?" Nina shrugged.

"No. He told me that he wanted to learn kickboxing and I offered to teach him," he replied and Alexis said to him that he could open his eyes. He opened them and glanced at Ashton and Nina. "So I'm busy today."

"Why does Adrian want to learn kickboxing? Does he have someone he likes? He's only 14," Ashton muttered.

"We're almost 15!" Alexis yelled. "And we're almost done with middle school too!"

Ashton scoffed and rolled his eyes. "You'll be 15 in 5 months. And you'll finish middle school in 7 months. So don't start acting high and mighty. Once you turn 15, your whole life will go to shit. Trust me."

Nina hit him on his head. "Stop with your bullshit!"

"But I'm telling the truth!"

As Nina was yelling at Ashton, Alexis turned to Skylar. "Is it true what Ash said?"

Skylar smiled and put his hand on her head. "No, it isn't. You're the one to choose if your life turns to shit. And as we see, Ashton did choose that path. Look how he turned out." Skylar winced. "Not that great." Alexis covered her mouth to stop giggling as Ashton had his mouth wide open.