Chapter 21

Hope you like it!

Somewhere in July

"Honey, I'm home!" Miracle shouted as opened the door. "And I brought three male strippers."

Roy put the oven mitts on the kitchen counter and went out of the kitchen. "Hey, guys."

Parker sniffed the air. "Something smells really good."

"I'm making a chocolate cake right now. But I'm not finished yet." Roy paused. "Skylar is in the living room with Carla. I don't know what they're doing." Ashton put the slippers on and went to the living room. In there, he saw Carla braiding Skylar's short hair. Carla turned her head to the sound of Ashton's footsteps.

"Hey, Ashton! How are you?" Carla asked.

"I'm good." Ashton looked at Skylar who was grimacing. Ashton's mouth curved into a smile. "Hi Cherry."

Skylar raised his head and his mouth twitched when he saw him. "Hi, Ace." Parker, Miracle, and Jumin walked into the room. Roy followed them afterward.

"Hey Carla," they said in sync.

Carla chuckled. "Hello. Are you picking Skylar up?"

Miracle nodded. "Yes, we're going to the city today." 

Skylar stood up. "I'll be going then mom," Skylar said.

"But I haven't finished it completely." 

Roy wrapped his arm around Carla's shoulder. "He can't keep them waiting, can he?" Roy asked.

Carla sighed. "Fine then," she grumbled. "Goodbye."

"Bye." They went out of the house and Ashton unlocked his car.

"What are we doing today?" Skylar asked as he shut the door of the passenger side.

Ashton shrugged. "Miracle called me in the morning and forced me to pick her, Jumin and Parker from her place," he replied and started the car.

"Did you forget what tomorrow is?" Miracle shook her head as she moved to the middle seat. Jumin and Parker closed the doors and Ashton pulled out of the driveway.

"Saturday?" Skylar guessed with doubt. 

Miracle looked at Parker and they both rolled their eyes. "This fool bruh," Miracle muttered. "The clothes are finished and we're on our way to a fitting."

Skylar glanced at them in the back. "I don't remember signing up for this shit."

"Me neither," Ashton mumbled. 

Miracle motioned Parker to come closer. "They've totally forgotten about it," Miracle whispered to him.

"Should we tell them?" Miracle rubbed her chin. She shook her head. The rest of the car ride was silent. 

Ashton parked his car at a shady looking store. "Are you sure that this is the place?" Ashton asked as he raised his brow at the store.

"Yes." Miracle leaned onto Jumin and opened the door. "Hurry up! And let Min take over!"

Jumin sighed and closed his eyes. In a few seconds, he opened them again. He gave her a thumbs up and Miracle handed him his mouth cap. The others followed. After everyone was out of the car, Ashton locked it and they walked into the store.

"Linda! We're here!" 

They saw a woman in her late twenties walking out of a room. "Hi! You two are Skylar and Ashton, right?" She asked with a smile. They both nodded. "I'm Linda. the one that made your cosplay clothes."