||10 Wedding Jitters||

Assalamoalaikum everyone. Do check the above media.

***

***

Shehreyar Siddiqui had never in his life experienced the kind of baffled thoughts. His opinion had changed and it shouldn't be more than that but then not only his opinion had changed, but also his feelings. A kind of attractive feeling towards the new addition in their family, the kind of attraction that involved knowing about that person - in and out.

The wedding functions were to begin and it was the day for 'Mayun's Rasam', a ritual of applying turmeric, sandalwood powder and other things' mixture, on the bride and groom. All the functions were to be done in the Siddiqui Mansion, first Sana's then Imran's. Faces of every were beaming with joy. The backyard of the Mansion was decorated beautifully for the rituals, the yellow, pink and green combination giving it a desi wedding vibe.

On Khizir's request sound boxes were installed, not too much but few. The cousins had to do a lot of works in addition, and they were looking damn tired. Sun was on top of their heads and it felt as if they would turn into grilled chicken any time. Deciding to take a break they all slumped on the porch chairs.

“Khizir bhai the sound system isn't working.” Harris came near them and said.

“These small things will surely kill me... Shifa go check it please I am damn tired.” Khizir spoke showing various expression like he always did.

“No, I am not going my legs are giving up.” Shifa said holding her legs and making an expression of being in extreme pain.

“Zainab-” Khizir was about to ask his sister but before that she closed her eyes tightly and pretended to sleep. Next was Alizeh who was of no help as the girl was already sleeping., what to expect from a bookworm after working for hours. Clenching his teeth playfully he turned towards Irfa with a pleading face.

“My dear sister, only you can do this, won't you please,” he spoke in sugar coated voice.

“Tum log bhi na har kaam mujhpar daal do(you people always make me work.” Irfa said pout.

“Go Irfa api you can do it.”meanwhile Harris and Zarrin started cheering her making everyone laugh.

The sound system had decided not to work. She was trying her best to find the problem, she had checked the wires and cables, buttons everything but to her bad luck it was not working at all irritating her to extreme level.

“Hey Khizir it's not working.” she shouted making weird face which made everyone laugh.

“Try once more.” Khizir said in a teasing tone. Now this was enough for making her angry. She turned towards the box and glared the poor lifeless sound system. And like most of the desi's tactics, she slapped it forcefully and it started blaring music.