||33 The End Is Always A New Beginning ||

***

***

Life, a simple word yet holding thousand meanings. It's unpredictable, yet people crave to make it long. Their life was too like others, uncertain. They hadn't imagined being in a situation they were at that moment.

Khizir was stabbed. The injury was severe, the doctors had informed that one organ was damaged a little and it was something dangerous. He was fighting in there, for his life while on the other side Irfa was shot in her arm.

Everyone was shedding silent tears except one...he was so much broken that his tears were not coming out.

Standing in a corner he was continuously gazing the half moon...the same was his condition...he was half.without his wife...who was injured, without his best friend who was fighting with death.

His Shifa…the girl who was strong was crying, his father was half conscious, and he...he couldn't do anything.

“Mr Siddiqui” he heard someone and turned around to find the doctor.

“Yes doctor...are...are…they fine?” He asked with a lot of hopes.

“Mr Siddiqui your wife is fine now the bullet just touched her arm and it's a slight deep injury....but your brother is in serious condition.” The doctor said...he was relieved that his wife was safe but Khizir?

“What happened to him doctor...he will be fine right?” He asked in hope.

“We cannot say anything...the rod which hit his head has caused some minor brain injuries, a lot of bleeding has occurred and one of the organ is slightly damaged due to the stab.” The doctor said and as if the ground beneath his feet slipped. His mind wasn't ready to accept that Khizir was in such a condition.

“Doctor...please save him.”he merely whispered.

“We are trying...if he doesn't gain conscious after the surgery maybe he can enter coma....please pray for him.” The doctor said patting him on his shoulder and went away.

Ya Allah please...please save him... I… I am sorry if I had done any wrong...please don't punish my family...please I can't see them like that...please. He cried in his prayer.

_________________________

It's been a day since Khizir's surgery, and he was still unconscious...while Irfa was fine but the mental trauma had made her numb, she was not talking to anyone... Shehreyar was not able to gather any courage to face her.

From the time the surgery had completed Shifa was with Khizir...all the time with him.

“Come one Khizir now this is too much...don't you think you are overreacting. You owl get up.....please.”she said and sobbed at the last part. Holding his hand she cried for god knows how much time.