-36-

The woman with green eyes and indigo hair stood proudly in front of a lot of scary women. This was the only way Randel could describe them. Scary. Very, very scary. Chaos had said they'd have visitors, and they did get visitors. Quite a few. Including a fellow in a mask with a monstrous mouth and a talking fireball.

"These 'demigods' are pathetic. Alaric was really one of them?" The lady with Indigo hair said. Her hair was styled in a long braid going straight down her back. Olympia, Melody had called her. The princess of Elvin Seis. Though everything about her screamed the fierceness and finesse of a warrior. There was a silver crescent moon, along with another picture, which looked like a whirlpool.

Whirlpool?

Rice, rice, rice, rice--

SILENCE DEMON RICE GREMLIN.

The Karpoi stopped saying rice.

"My Queen, I'd be delighted to whip them into shape." One of the warriors said, smirking. That's terrifying. "Train them, but only the basics. We haven't time to find a way to turn them into masters." Olympia said.

A wonderful week of hearing the demigods suffer under the command of the scary slightly purple women was beyond satisfying for Randel but also proved to be quite effective. They were all so disciplined now, they've started referring to him as 'sir' even in this form. "Maelstrom was raised here? Why not some warrior planet, one that would more than likely fit him? Well, now that I think of it, the amount of water here should be perfect for him." Olympia said, murmuring to herself. This was the first time she had referred to Maelstrom as Maelstrom and not Alaric. She must only say that name out loud to others.

Randel wondered about her relationship with his friend. Percy never let a thought slip that he had a wife, and maybe Olympia was just a worried friend, but there was something in her eyes every time there was a mention of Maelstrom being killed in an attempt to kill Void.

Randel knew there was no way in the seventy floors of hell that he was going to allow something like that to happen, and there was a way to separate Void and Maelstrom without bringing any harm to Void. If Chaos wouldn't tell them, Randel would just have to find out himself.

Void gave no clue on where to find them, even though he seemed to be giving them a 'fighting chance'. But the others were keen on making battle strategies. Randel, not being good with strategies himself, walked off to the Poseidon cabin.

When he finally managed to shove open the cabin door in his small form, he was only slightly surprised to see so many people in the cabin, including an 8-year-old girl with brown hair talking with Melody. They were all towering over him, but they still fit in the cabin, simply reminding Randel that he was small.

"You must be Randel, Perseus' companion." One of them said. Randel immediately didn't like him. Maelstrom had once told him that people who called him Perseus more than likely wanted to kill him. "Who are you?" Randel asked.

The man nearly choked. "Wh-who am I? I am the god of the sky, King of the gods, as well as the univer--" the man began to choke on the word 'universe'. He coughed up a small slip of paper which unambiguously read, There can only be one king of the universe, --C. Everyone else in the room stifled a laugh. Except the man in the corner who smelled a lot like Nico di Angelo, who stood quietly in the corner, and a man who Randel could only assume was Maelstrom's father. He, Poseidon, didn't attempt to hide his laugh. "Should've just started with your name, brother." The man in the corner said, rolling his eyes. The man in question glared at him, before promptly saying, "My name is Zeus."

Everyone had introduced themselves before Randel questioned why they were bothering him with their presence. Well, he supposed some of them were okay, but Zeus, Ares, and Athena were really bugging him. Zeus had an annoying presence, every time Ares opened his mouth it was an insult, and Randel really wished Athena would stop trying to get him to tell his life story. Why is she asking for his blood type? What even is that?