(Vol-1)Chapter 1: Transmigration

[Currently being REWRITTEN! Plz don't read now]

( This is my very first book and I was very young back then. As a result, this is very very cringy and full of plot holes. I myself don't recommend to read this LOL )

Vol-1

Liliana softly sighed as she looked out from the window... How did she get in this situation? Let's take a quick flashback!

Liliana Bai, her name. She was the daughter of one of the famous black market group. She was raised as a weapon.

Her high IQ of course made things a lot easier for her but she never imagined she would meet such end.

Recently she saw a lot girls around her are obsessed with a otome game.

||An otome game (乙女ゲーム otome gēmu, literally "maiden game"), sometimes contracted to otoge, is a story-based videogame that is targeted towards women. Generally one of the goals, besides the main plot goal, is to develop a romantic relationship between the female player character and one of several male characters.||

The name of that otome game was 'Destined love'.

She wanted to try and see what's so special about it.

So she was playing destined love while walking in street and unknown to her when started to cross road a car immediately rushed over, even though the traffic light was green.

Liliana didn't get enough time to avoid the accident and died.

She is damn sure that accident was a planned murder and feels embarrassed how she was controlled by it. Just how much of an idiot she was to die in such idiotic manner!

And another thing that ticked her off is she was reborn as the bullied and stepping stone side kick.

She wants to break something now