Chapter 47: Leaving with Azusa

The king wailed and said,"What can I do to make you break the engagement?"

I answered ,"Simple, kneel before my daddy."

Every minister started scolding me and I warned,"Don't forget Declian army is waiting.'

Instantly every minister changed their target and requested the King too give in.

Tsk after all these trouble he caused as if I would let him go without suffering.

I thought this as the king kneeled before daddy.

That's how the engagement broke.

I with my family soon came towards Azusa's ship.

He bowed towards my daddy and said,

"I will take a good care of Claire.'

Daddy scoffed while I said my goodbyes, even though I didn't wanna leave.

Everyone was sad except Ariana.

She giggled and said, "I know you are beautiful but I didn't know your beauty could cause wars."

I just wanted to throw this girl in a fire pit.

Soon the ship started.

I was in my cabin throwing things at Azusa while he was patiently catching them and giving them back to me.

I got more annoyed so I wailed,

"Damn you, Azusa! We never had this kind of deal when I saved you."

Azusa said,"Calm down wifey, hubby will treat you well."

I shouted,"Whose your wifey?

She must be a ghost!

Send me back and marry someone else."

Suddenly temperature in the cabin dropped few degrees and A strong arm circled around my waist.

He said in a cold voice,"No one but you can be my wife.

Remember that."