Chapter 14: Meeting Villainess

When Claire reached the painting competition venue she saw hehe her doom....

The villainess and Heroine together.

The villainess is Princess Ariana who had bumped into Luna.

By the crash Luna dropped her colours.

Now she is crying and earning sympathy.

In her world, she is sure Luna could be a Oscar winning actress.

Claire saw Ariana a little startled by Luna's lunatic cries and she started to get hard stare by people.

Claire heard somebody say,"Only because she is a princess she is so arrogant that she made the poor girl cry.

Looking at the situation she thinks Ariana is the Victim.

In game, Claire desliked Ariana too. A person who have power and statues but arguing like a middle age woman with someone who is way lower to her in position. It felt like the Princess has a problem in her head.

but seeing her today and seeing Luna's character Claire felt maybe this character of Princess was the fault of Luna.

Claire walked towards Ariana and said,

"Tsk Luna are you blind? Can't you see? What else do you need to see her highness the Princess is walking on this path? Is her gorgeous escorts not enough to make you, the stupid girl understand who is walking on this path?

Don't you know the basic courtesy of standing at side when a royal member walks down on a path?

Day-dreaming while in a competition and bumping into somebody.

Crying the victim and making victim the villain so that you could go away without saying sorry and save your white lotus Image.

Tsk really I have so much to learn from you."

Discussion broke as everyone heard Claire and started to diss Luna.

Luna looked at Claire venom and went away crying.

Claire really think being a side kick was unfair to her.....

SHE SHOULD HAVE BEEN THE VILLAIN.

tsk her bad but no worries she will take the role as the villain.

Little Theater:

Claire: You should have made me the villain.

MMC: Yep I should have, you are going a great job as a villain. * says sarcastically*